If you have been looking in mirror and wanting your tummy to become flat, here is the natural remedy that can help you lose weight, especially Barley water secret weight loss tool around the belly.
How does barley help in the weight loss?
Barley is a rich source of both soluble and insoluble fibre. This property helps it expand when it is in the stomach, making you feel full for a longer time. It eases constipation and gets rid of ama is toxic waste in your stomach, as per Ayurveda or waste matter sticking to the walls of your stomach. The grain also has diuretic properties that helps you to get rid of toxins and excess water in the body.
How to use this remedy ?
Take 2 tablespoons of barley seeds and add it to a vessel with about 2 litres of water. Now allow this mixture to come to the rolling boil. Place a lid on vessel to help the barley seeds cook. A good way to know when the weight loss drink is ready is to look for as change in colour of the water ( it will eventually change in colour to a pinkish hue) and the seeds, that will look transparent and bloated.
Now, drain the water. Drink this water on a daily basis throughout the day to help see results. If you do not like the taste of barley water, you can add the juice of 1 lemon, some salt and honey to make it tastier.
This mixture, apart from helping in weight loss, will also help to prevent dehydration, the onset of urinary tract infection and keep your body cool in the summer heat.
Some other uses of barley water:
Some of the nutritional information and facts about barley water are as follows:
- Barley water is the good source of dietary fiber and adding it to the every day diet will help you to get the recommended on a daily basis dosage of the fiber.
- It is the rich source of phosphorous that is necessary for cell production and repair in the body.
- It contains the good amount of copper and is therefore beneficial to people suffering from the arthritis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Ancient civilizations believed that barley water was the good remedy for getting better facial appearance and dropping the signs of aging.
- It is the rich source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and vitamin E.
- It is also the good source of minerals like selenium, magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, and zinc.
- There are the number of nutritional benefits of barley water that help to treat and prevent a diversity of diseases and disorders.
Barley water secret weight loss tool
Some of the main health benefits of barley water are as under:
Barley water helps to lower the cholesterol levels in the body because of its high fiber content. By maintaining the low cholesterol levels, it in turn helps to maintain better cardiovascular health and prevents the number of cardiovascular disorders.
Its rich fiber content also makes it beneficial for maintaining the good bowel function. High fiber intake keeps the bowels healthy and controls the metabolism. Barley water helps to restore fluid and electrolyte balance in the body, which is very helpful to those suffering from the diarrhea. It is also helpful in treating the constipation as high fiber helps in softening stools and allows easy secretion.
- It is beneficial in treating the coughs, cold, and other inflammations of the throat.
- It helps prevent gastric inflammations by expelling harmful toxins or unhealthy substances from the body.
- Regular intake of the barley water lowers the risk of hemorrhoids and colon cancer. It also helps to combat various bacterial infections in the intestinal tract.
- Barley water lessens the risk of developing type-2 diabetes. It is a very good source of magnesium that reacts with the various enzymes connecting glucose levels in the body.
- It also lowers the risk of the atherosclerosis and other cardiac diseases.
Some of the main health benefits of barley water during pregnancy include:
- It helps ease morning sickness & nausea
- It enhances digestion and prevents the problems like constipation and hemorrhoids
- It provides the on a daily basis requirements of necessary nutrients to both the mother and baby
- It helps to combat infections and diseases during pregnancy
- It helps to prevent yeast & urinary tract infections during the pregnancy
- It prevents gestational diabetes by controlling the blood sugar levels
- It helps to prevent nasal congestion that is very common during the pregnancy
- It improves the blood circulation and prevents problems like high blood pressure, varicose veins, and edema during pregnancy
- It prevents the formation of gallstones during pregnancy
You may also like to read: