Carrot salad for weight loss
This healthy carrot salad for weight loss is prepared by adding raisins, salad makes eating bland, raw foods more interesting. It is sweet in taste with the light lemon juice dressing. Being rich in fibre, this salad can keep you full for the longer time, helping to beat hunger pangs. The antioxidants present in carrots can strengthen your metabolism, making it an excellent weight loss food. Being rich in the vitamin K, carrots can also contribute to the blood coagulation and strengthening your bones.
Ingredients to prepare Carrot salad for weight loss:
- Carrots : 5 (grated)
- Raisins : half cup raisins (soaked)
- Walnuts : 8 (crushed)
- Lemon juice : 2 tbsp
- Green chilli : 1 (chopped)
- Peppercorns : ¼ tsp (crushed)
- Honey : 1 tbsp
- 8 mint leaves
- black salt : ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare Carrot salad for weight loss:
- In a bowl, take grated carrots, raisins, walnuts and mint leaves. Mix well.
- Combine lemon juice, black salt, salt, green chilli, peppercorns and honey. Mix well.
- Add this dressing to the grated carrots and toss well.
- Now recipe is ready to serve
Serve the yummy Carrot salad for weight loss.
Photo credit: Jude Doyland / Foter / CC BY-ND