Best 5 natural ways to soothe tired eyes
Everyone knows that working on the computers or watching TV for long hours strains the eyes. Before your eyes start itching or turn red or watering, here are five quick natural ways to soothe tired eyes.
Place the cotton ball that is soaked in cold milk on the eyes for a few minutes. The cold milk not only shrinks the blood vessels around the eyes but also get rid of puffiness caused due to stress or exhaustion.
Potato is known to be the natural bleaching agent; not many people know that they exercise a cooling effect on the eyes. Refrigerate the few potato slices for about ten minutes & place them on the eyes to get rid of watery eyes or to burn.
Rather of throwing the used tea bags, refrigerate them. And when you feel that the eyes have distorted, place them on the eyes. It not only moistens the eyes but also cools them off in addition to working well with the puffy eyes & dark circles.
Rose water is a natural coolant, rose water the most approved and efficient natural remedy to deal with constrained eyes. It works by reinvigorating the eyes and reducing the irritation as well. Just dip the cotton ball in rose water & use it on the eyes.
Usually used at salons, the cooling effect of the cucumber copulated with its astringent qualities assist in soothing the eyes. All you require to do is cut few pieces of cucumber & place in the eyes for about a few minutes.
Hope this post will be helpful for you. Share your opinion below.
Read more : 10 Effective Home Remedies for Eye Flu
- How to treat Sunken EyesHow to treat Sunken Eyes
Sunken eyes are the common condition that occurs around eyes as getting age. This is also caused due to other reasons such as stress, poor diet, dehydration or […]
- Natural and simple Eye care tips for Computer UsersNatural and simple Eye care tips for Computer Users
Eyes are one of the most significant organ in human body and vision is one of the most amazing gift. But frequently many people neglect […]
- Natural Hair Straightening Products That Work WondersNatural Hair Straightening Products That Work Wonders
#natural #hairstraightening #wonders
The tendency of straight hair has rewritten style book. Hair straightening products are very […]
- How To Get Rid Of Bags Under EyesAre you suffering from the Bags Under Eyes? In this post, you will notice best tips about How To Get Rid of Bags Under Eyes quick, so that the eyes look fresh & rested forever. In this […]
- Home remedy for dark elbowsSkin pigmentation easily residue your flawless appearance. Frequently, our elbows & even knees turn dark due to an extensive pressure and activities they put up with the daily. Over […]
- Home Remedies To relieve From Facial Bleach Burn Many of women get their facial hair bleached on a daily basis. It is one of the simplest ways of lightening facial hair & getting an overall also tone on the skin. However, this also […]
- Get Sparkling Eyes NaturallyGet Sparkling Eyes Naturally
Eyes are the most important part of your face. It compliments and improves your beauty. The beauty of women lies in her eyes as this is the doorway to her […]
- What are the Natural Beauty Tips for Fairness?Are you looking for natural beauty tips for fairness? Everyone want to make their skin smoother, flawless and fairer, but everyone is not blessed with such skin tone. And some people will […]
- 5 Easy ways to remove make up naturally5 Easy ways to remove make up naturally
Ladies know how important make up is for them. A touch of the powder, a wipe of lipstick or a little kajal gives the ladies confidence to face the […]