Making the herbal oil at home is very simple, and it is too very economical. This herbal oil improves the hair growth, prevents conditions hair, hair fall, prevents premature graying of hair & too cures dandruff. Nature has gifted us many herbs to take care of the hair and improve the hair health. Let us view how to make the herbal oil at home. Here Clearly described how to prepare Homemade Herbal Hair Oil Recipe.
Ingredients required To Prepare Herbal Hair Oil
- Virgin Coconut Oil: 1.5 cup
- Hibiscus leaves: 12 to 15
- Hibiscus flowers: 6
- Curry leaves: 1 cup
- Karisalankanni/bhringaraja: 1/2 cup
- Keezhanelli/Kilanelli leaves: 1/2 cup
Benefits of using these Ingredients:
Virgin Coconut oil:
This oil is very Light, natural & thus promotes the hair health.
Hibiscus and Hibiscus flowers:
This Hibiscus flower helps to soften hair, conditions, promotes the hair growth. Apply ordinary red flower by single petals. Eliminate the style.
These curry leaves promote hair growth & prevent premature graying of hair. Apply the leaves directly.
It Promotes the hair growth & cures or removes dandruff. There are two varieties regularly available; one is of yellow flowers & another with the white flowers. You can use any type.
It aids to get rid of dandruff & premature graying. This Herbal hair oil helps to prevent the hair fall and cure dandruff.
Method To Prepare Herbal Hair Oil
- Clean the herbs or leaves & spread it on the cloth inside the house to dry the little.
- Grind all with very less water to the smooth paste along with the hibiscus flowers that is said to shoe flower.
- Heat the virgin cold extracted coconut oil, combine the ground paste smoothly into the oil. It will begin bubbling. Cook on the low flame till all the water evaporates & the bubbling stops. Allow it to be cool. After it cools thoroughly, cover it & let it sit for about 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Next Day: Filter that boiled oil with the muslin cloth or the thin cotton cloth & strain the oil. Press the fabric to extort as much oil as you can.
Storage and Shelf Life:
- Collect the lovely green herbal oil in the clean glass or plastic bottle and keep it at room temperature. Stays good for about five to six months.
- How to apply this herbal oil:
- Using the fingertips, apply the herbal oil on the scalp by separating your hair into sections. Cover the entire scalp.
- Massage smoothly for 4 to 5 minutes with the finger tips doing circular movements to increase the blood circulation.
- After twenty minutes, rinse hair with the homemade herbal shampoo or powder.
How to use
- It can apply every day in place of healthy hair oil.
- It can use as an overnight treatment. Apply it on the scalp, allow it overnight. Next morning rinse the hair with some mild shampoo.
- Once in the week, you can use this oil on the scalp, wait for half an hour & clean it off with shampoo.
- This natural Herbal hair oil, when applied regularly cures dandruff, conditions the dry, dull hair, prevents the split ends & cures various other hair associated problems.
Note: One will receive these herbs in a local vegetable market, or you can request the vendor who sells greens to bring it for you people. These herbs can too easily grow at home.
If you are suffering from dandruff, clean the comb & change the pillow cover every time after cleaning the hair.