Symptoms Of Egg Allergy In Children
Some babies experience some of the allergic symptoms after consuming eggs. Some kids are so sensitive that they develop reactions when they touch eggs. So, parents must be aware few Symptoms of egg allergy in Children.
This kind of a condition is seen only in a very small percentage of children. But parents must be careful as in some of the cases, the child might develop life threatening reactions.
Symptoms Of Egg Allergy In Children
Skin issues Like Hives…
Certain skin problems like eczema, hives, swelling and flushing might occur soon after the baby consumes eggs.
Digestive Problems Like Diarrhea
Some digestive problems like diarrhea, stomach pain and vomiting are also symptoms of egg allergy in children.
Respiratory Issues Like Gasping For Breath
Runny nose and breathing problems might also occur due to this allergic reaction. This symptom might turn out to be dangerous as breathing issues may turn out to be life threatening. Problems Related To Heart Some kids might also experience rapid heartbeat and very low BP. When the BP is low, it is very important to rush the kid to nearest clinic for medical attention. Nowadays, eggs are used in many food items like cakes, biscuits and pastries. Yet pasta and desserts do contain eggs in them; so parents require to carefully select the food for their kids.
Issues Related To Heart
Some kids might also experience rapid heartbeat and very low BP. When the BP is low, it is very important to rush the kid to the nearest clinic for medical attention. Nowadays, eggs are used in many food items like cakes, biscuits and pastries. Even pasta and puddings do contain eggs in them; so parents require to carefully select the food for their kids.
Photo credit: 44444 U.A.E / Foter / CC BY-SA
- Interesting Facts About Kids#InterestingFacts About #Kids
It is amazing thing to become parents but with news comes with enormous responsibilities which will demand more time from parents for care of their new […]
- Pros And Cons Of Glass Bottles For BabiesPros And Cons Of Glass Bottles For Babies
Many years ago glass bottles were used to nourish the babies. Nowadays there are different varieties of plastic bottles obtainable that are used […]
- Quick Facts About Kids DepressionDepression is common these days in any age group. Regrettably, this can be seen in the children as well. Depression is the medical condition which makes a person sad, low and disinterested […]
- Facts About Eating Disorders In ChildrenFacts About Eating Disorders In Children
Do you know that eating disorders in children can be dangerous to their health? In fact, they can be life threatening. That is why parents should […]
- Top 7 Super Brain Foods For KidsTop 7 Super Brain Foods For Kids
Children in their growing years need proper food for their overall growth as well as for their brain development. The foods consumed by children affect […]
- Tips For Baby’s Brain DevelopmentTips For Baby's Brain Development
#baby #kid #child #babybrain #braindevelopment #growth
When we have the new child in our family, we become very protecting about them & make sure […]
- Home Remedies For Diarrhoea And Vomiting In KidsHome Remedies For Diarrhoea And Vomiting In Kids
Vomiting and diarrhoea are most commonly seen diseases in the babies and kids. This is caused due to the viral infection of […]
- 6 Reasons For Snoring In Children6 Reasons For Snoring In Children
#Snoring #children #kids #babies
Snoring is not a problem only of adults. It is seen in some children as well. According to the studies, around 20 […]
- 8 Tasty Ways To Make Kids Eat Veggies8 Tasty Ways To Make Kids Eat Veggies
#vegetables #kids #children #vegetables
It is always so difficult to make the kids eat healthy foods or veggies. They do not like the taste & […]