summer home-made deodorant you must try
We lean to sweat more in the summer season and frequently choice to using the deodorant or body spray. But if you want to choose for natural, chemical-free options, you could use tea tree oil so find out summer home-made deodorant you must try.
This essential oil is refreshingly therapeutic and eliminates the odour-causing bacteria, thanks to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It is perfect for the summers and has the pleasant fragrance as well. Here are some more home remedies for body odour problem.
- Mix two drops of tea tree essential oil with 2 tablespoon of water.
- You could store these ingredients in the spray bottle. make sure that you shake well before use.
- Spray and massage tea tree solution gently on the underarms and neck.
Photo credit: jaci XIII / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- DIY Homemade Cucumber Cooling Spray You must trywho don't require good facial spray in the scorching heat during summer! It is refreshing, soothing & above all, though providing a dewy glow, it gives various benefits & richness […]
- Seven best oils for healthy glowing skinThe natural oils have been used since centuries or many years as powerful beauty ingredient. It is surprising how these oils can give you best oils for healthy glowing skin.
Seven best […]
- Home Remedies For Oily Greasy HairHome Remedies For Oily Greasy Hair
It gets difficult to manage oily greasy hair. Even if you rinse and style it in the morning by evening it gets back to square one. Oily hair is not a […]
- Eight Ways To Treat Damaged HairEight Ways To Treat Damaged Hair
#waystotreatdamagedhair #treatdamagedhair #haircare
Hair is one of the essential features that improves one's look. Shiny, lustrous hair can catch […]
- How to prevent premature graying of hair naturallyGinger:
Chop fresh ginger, mix with the honey, and set aside in a jar. Eat 1 teaspoon of the mixture regularly or daily to prevent premature graying of hair naturally.
- 7 Best home remedies to treat forehead acneFor a pimple-free skin, it is very important to understand what causes the pimples. They cannot be the fault all the time. Counter to the popular belief, these pimples or zits are not […]
- 3 Simple Homemade Body Wash RecipesDid you tired of using the store-bought bath goods? Do you need something natural & easy to make at home? Making the body wash is simple and easy! Many excellent recipes can use to […]
- Natural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Rough PalmsNatural Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Rough Palms
#homemade #homeremedies #roughpalms #softpalms
Rough or dry palms are the very common issue caused due to over disclosure to sunlight, […]
- 8 Uses Of Coconut Milk For HairCoconut oil is extensively used by a lot of the Indians. The reason why coconut oil is used on hair is because it is good for growth, prevents bald-headedness and also hides those grey […]