Body odour could get a little bit embarrassing, especially if your day demands you to be on the toes throughout. Also, those harsh chemicals & alcohol-based deodorants and fragrances could be harming your skin. To avoid these chemicals, use these natural remedies to eliminate the body odour or refer 4 simple homeremedies for body odour.
Baking soda and lime juice paste
An ingredient such as baking soda powder is effectual for body odour problem as it absorbs the moisture and immediately kills the odour-causing-bacteria. A combination of the lemon juice and baking soda powder is refreshing and acts as the natural deodorant.
- Squeeze out ½ a lemon and mix its juice with the some baking powder.
- Blend the 2 ingredients well to make fine paste.
- Apply this paste onto the underarms and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
Apple cider vinegar bath soak
Another ingredient that provides the relief from body odour is apple cider vinegar. This ingredient is known to balance pH levels of your skin and could control an excessive sweat production. When in a hurry, dab some apple cider vinegar using the cotton ball. Although, for relaxing bath, treat yourself to bath soak using apple cider vinegar. Doing this works great for tan-removal and is refreshing after a boring workout.
- Add a cup of apple cider vinegar to the bath.
- Another option is to soak a wet towel into the mix of water and this ingredient and use it as wipe.
Witch hazel homemade deodorant
Witch hazel is a herbal remedy, is a natural astringent and cleanser. It offers the exceptional healing problems and kills odour-causing bacteria. Witch hazel lowers skin’s pH levels, making it impossible for bacteria to survive. An easy way for application is by using it as the quick body-spray.
- Pour in some witch hazel liquid in the clean spray bottle.
- Add few drops of water to it and mix well.
- Another option is to dab some witch hazel before you apply the regular deodorant.
Tea tree oil as the deodorant
Tea tree oil is extremely therapeutic and soothing to the skin. It offers great medicinal, beauty and healing properties. This essential oil could resolve body odour problem as it is antiseptic and antibacterial in nature. Additionally, it offers a pleasant fragrance that makes for a deodorant. Similarly, tea tree oil heals skin irritation and burns, reduces blemishes and moisturises skin.
- Take 2 drops of tea tree essential oil with two tablespoon of water.
- Once you have mixed the ingredients, massage and apply gently on the underarms.
- Additionally, wear cotton clothes during exercising to avoid body odour.