Miracle remedy to deal with heat boils this summer
Ones skin, being the largest organ and most sensitive part of the body, is vulnerable to skin injury, warts, boils and wounds, particularly during this summers. According to the Ayurveda, heat boils are mainly caused due to extreme pitta or excessive heat production in the body. In addition, threading or waxing to reduce unwanted facial hair or bacterial infection due to an excessive sweating causes the skin to bear brunt in form of boils. Even though it is always not possible to prevent the heat boils, taking natural route to fight against them might help you. Here is One such Miracle remedy to deal with heat boils this summer or miraculous and easy remedy to treat the boils and wounds is paan or betel leaves.
Betel leaves : how do they work?
Betel leaves due to its wide range of the medicinal properties, betel leaves have been used in the Ayurveda to treat the skin problems. These leaves are packed with the anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial compounds that help in removing the toxins or unhealthy substances from affected area. In addition, they also prevent the reappearance of the skin inflammation.
How to use betel leaves?
Take 2-3 fresh betel leaves and warm them over the heated pan till they are slightly soft. As warming these leaves, put few drops of the castor oil over leaves. Now, place these leaves over boil. This will break the boil and drain pus oozing from the boil. Clean area with cotton or the clean cloth. Alternatively juice of the betel leaves, when applied over a wound, provides relief within 2 days.
You may like to read :
10 Health benefits of chewing Betel leaves
Photo credit: Ahmad Fuad Morad / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- 9 Healthy summer fruits snacksAre you feeling dull this summer? Do you suffer from the sun strokes? You may be missing on fruits. Fruits are great to beat heat this summer. Fruits obtainable in summer are great in […]
- Reasons To Consume Vitamin C In SummerReasons To Consume Vitamin C In Summer
Why is it very important to consume the vitamin C in summer? Well, summer is the hot season. The heat affects the health in many ways. Your body […]
- Tips To Avoid Weight Gain This SummerMost of us are not aware of the fact that there would be slight weight gain in summer. Actually, we generally spend our summer days active by hiking, biking and swimming. Then why would we […]
- Best Tips for Footcare in this SummerAlong with scorching heat and sultry days, summers bring a whole new set of problems for feet as they stay enclosed in tight shoes or footwear which doesn’t allow them to breathe. No one […]
- Benefits Of Hot Tea In SummerIndians have the habit of drinking hot tea in the summer. Is it healthy? Well, in a way, it cools down the system indirectly. There are may varieties of tea; green tea, black tea, herbal […]
- Summer Baby Care TipsSometimes, the summer heat gets intolerable for adults too; then what about kids? Well, they require more protection, right? That is the reason why parents need summer baby care tips.
- summer Nail Care TipsSummer Nail Care tips
Your summer nail care routine must mainly include the good moisturising strategy. Whether you rely on creams, lotions or oils, the main focus must be on protecting […]
- Causes Of Dry Lips During SummerDry skin looks unhealthy and dull. When you have dry lips, it is even worse. Sometimes, dry lips might even bleed when they are handled in the rough way. Honey Lip Balm Benefits All of us […]
- Avoid Smelly Feet This SummerFor treating feet odour use a medicated talc. Various antifungal and antiseptic body talcs are available at all medical stores. You can buy one and sprinkle it on your shoes at bed time […]