Foods Having More Vitamin C Than Oranges
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It prevents us from cancer and removes all toxins accumulated in the body. It is a healing vitamin and must be taken when you are suffering from any diseases. Vitamin C prevents bleeding of gums and treats sore mouth or mouth ulcers.
It boosts our immunity and also helps in the production of certain hormones in the body such as dopamine and peptide hormones .It also helps in the production of collagen which repairs skin cells.
Have a look at some foods having more vitamin C than oranges.
They are an excellent source of vitamin C and therefore boost immunity. Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant. It removes toxins from the body and prevents the risk of cancer. Strawberries also help to burn fat easily as they contain anthocyanins.
They contain more vitamin C than oranges and are also rich in fibre. They also contain thiamine (type of B vitamin) which aid in energy production. It is also rich in manganese which is good for maintaining healthy bones.
Besides being a good source of vitamin C, kale normalises high blood sugar and high blood pressure. It also decreases the risk of asthma and cancer. Eat kale for a stronger bones as it also contains calcium.
Mangoes contain more vitamin C than present in oranges. They also contain fiber and vitamin A. Besides providing you with vitamin C, they also boost you with energy.
Chillies and bell peppers are rich in vitamin C. Include chillies and bell peppers in your diet as they are rich sources of vitamin C. Chillies also contain a substance known as capsaicin, which relieves joint pain.
Photo credit: sahgal_rahul / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Antioxidant-Rich Foods that Fights Free RadicalsWe have known all along that having fruits and vegetables is great for you, & science is now giving this to be right. If you required powerful sounding reasons to receive your 5 - 7 […]
- 7 wonderful health benefits of mangoesThe summers remind us all of one delicious fruit i.e., the mango. But apart from tasting great and being the perfect addition to the number of both sweet and spicy dishes, mangoes are […]
- Top 10 amazing Health Benefits Of Vitamin CVitamin C, as everyone have already heard about it is uses that it is used for the skin and prevents mouth ulceration. Apart from this a new research shows that the health benefits of […]
- Top 10 health benefits of OrangesAvailable in the market all round the year, oranges are the most common citrus fruits consumed in India. They are not only popular for their raw pulpy slices, juicy nature, and tangy and […]
- Best 8 home remedies to Get Rid of Hickeys FastA hickey has also recognized as the kiss mark or love bite, is truly a kind of bruise or wound. Hickeys result from sucking on the skin too hard or kissing, letting broken capillaries […]
- Reasons To Consume Vitamin C In SummerReasons To Consume Vitamin C In Summer
Why is it very important to consume the vitamin C in summer? Well, summer is the hot season. The heat affects the health in many ways. Your body […]
- Medicinal uses of pineapple fruitPineapple has fully packed with many nutrients. It is the excellent sources of vitamin C. A cup of fresh pineapple pieces contain sufficient vitamin C to meet your complete daily […]
- Is Overdose Of Vitamin C Dangerous?Is Overdose Of Vitamin C Dangerous?
Is Overdose of vitamin C Dangerous? Well, consuming enough of Vitamin C is crucial but too much of it can be harmful to the health.
Why Are You […]
- 8 Foods That Are Rich In Vitamin K8 Foods That Are Rich In Vitamin K
#Foods #vitamin #vitaminK #rich #healthyfood
Vitamin K has associated with the blood clotting. Vitamin K amazingly contributes towards health. It is […]