Causes Of Diarrhea during early Pregnancy
When reliability of the stools is watery, and the occurrence of bowel movements is high then it can be considered as the diarrhea.
When you experience the loose motions during early stages of pregnancy, you might panic more. Health experts say that the loose motion in early stages of pregnancy is common may be due to hormonal actions.
Al though the symptoms of diarrhea may disappear in short span of time, it could be tough to undertake the dehydration & vomiting.
Now, let us discuss about some of the causes of diarrhea during early pregnancy.
Changes In Diet
The moment you understand that you are a pregnant, you might usually make certain changes to the diet. This might also be one of the cause of diarrhea particularly when your system is not ready for the change.
Hormonal changes are at their peak during the time of pregnancy and this may be one of the caues of diarrhea during early pregnancy.Once the body gets used to the changes, things may again be usual.
Food allergies might also cause of diarrhea during early pregnancy. particularly, during the first pregnancy, food allergies are quite common.
Consuming infected food substances during early pregnancy can alse cause diarrhea. It is very important to meet doctor immediatey in such cases.
Sometimes, improved water intake can also be the reason for symptoms of diarrhea.
The iron content in the prenatal vitamins might sometimes reason for diarrhea in some women whereas some women report the constipation. Consulting a doctor is essential in such situations.
Some women who connect in pregnancy workouts might also experience the diarrhea during the initial stage, might be due to intestinal action or inspiration due to the improved physical activity.
Pregnancy can make the body susceptible to certain types of the viral infections. When you are infected, diarrhea is common.
Photo credit: J. Star / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Top 7 Embarrassing Pregnancy SymptomsTop 7 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
#pregnancysymptoms #embarrassingpregnancysymptoms #pregnancy
Being pregnant is the precious gift of womanhood. Women change a lot during the nine […]
- Top 10 Foods All Pregnant Women Should AvoidEvery expectant mom knows certain foods should be prevented at the time of pregnancy to guard the health of their unborn baby. The list, though, has become so long & so uncertain that […]
- Causes Of Bleeding During PregnancyCauses Of Bleeding During Pregnancy
#Pregnancy #bleeding #causesofbleeding
Bleeding during the pregnancy might panic you as it can be the sign of miscarriage. Although, it does not […]
- Foods That Stop Vomiting During Travel#Foods That Stop #Vomiting During #Travel
Some of the people get nausea, vomiting and dizziness when travelling. This is called motion sickness and is caused by the trouble of the […]
- Benefits Of Yoghurt During PregnancyPregnant women are frequently advised to have good amount of calcium in various forms to support the growth of bones, teeth and muscles of the baby. Benefits Of Yoghurt During […]
- Foods To Eat During Pregnancy To Get A Fair BabyAt the time of pregnancy, the cravings for food go over hand. Foods To Eat During Pregnancy To Get A Fair Baby
There are times when women go to an amount of eating white foods at the time […]
- Are pineapples good or bad during pregnancy?Are pineapples good or bad during pregnancy?
When a woman is pregnant, she has to keep a path of what foods she is eating. A pregnant woman becomes very aware as little carelessness can […]
- 10 Effective Home Remedies For Loose MotionsLoose motions are one of the frequent stomach problems which attack an individual, at least, two times per year. Although quite simple loose motions can be quite annoying and can cause […]
- Health benefits of eating dates during pregnancyIf you desire dates during pregnancy, you will be fascinated to know that these delicious fruits can provide the excess of nutrients to support the baby's growth as well as elements that […]