A hickey has also recognized as the kiss mark or love bite, is truly a kind of bruise or wound. Hickeys result from sucking on the skin too hard or kissing, letting broken capillaries & pooling blood that converts the skin red or purple in color. Below explained regarding Best 8 home remedies to Get Rid of Hickeys Fast.
A hickey can survive more than one week, but will heal or cure with time. Once treated, there is seldom any variety of scar or mark left behind.
Though, having a hickey where different people can see it is pretty uncomfortable or embarrassing. You can hide or cover hickeys with clothing or makeup. One also can need to try the aid of the number of easy-to-follow natural remedies.
Here are the top 10 ways to remove hickeys fast
1. Cold Compress
To treat the hickey, the blood clots want to be broken aside so the blood spreads out. This can aid by applying the cold compress on the affected area of skin. Any variety of cold compress will compress ruptured capillaries & decrease bleeding.
Also, Put some of the ice cubes in the paper towel & lightly press it against the skin for approximately fifteen minutes, Repeat this process many times a day. An icepack will prevent swelling encompassing the hickey & decrease pain. Do not practice ice directly on the affected area skin as it can cause the ice burn.
The stimulant impact of peppermint can increase the circulation of blood, and therefore it is very helpful in treating the hickeys. It can further heal the capillary vessels.
Apply peppermint oil smoothly on the affected area of skin . Originally, there will be the tingling feeling, but it will immediately go away. Do not apply this home remedy more than two times per day as it can irritate or hurt the skin.
3. Rubbing Alcohol
If simply the few hours have crossed since you noticed the hickey, apply and rubbing alcohol is simply the right component for you. Rubbing alcohol has soothing, disinfectant & cooling properties that can assist get rid of a hickey fast.
- Apply little-rubbing alcohol to the affected area of skin using the cotton ball.
- Rub the area smoothly for various minutes. This will decrease any discomfort.
- Rubbing alcohol on hickeys can dry the skin, so practice some moisturizing lotion on the affected area after you are done.
- Repeat this various times per day for 1 or 2 days.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is the simple and natural moisturizer that will assist decrease the sensitivity of the affected area of skin. Plus, its anti-inflammatory & soothing properties will improve the burst capillaries under the skin heal quicker.
- Remove fresh aloe vera gel & massage the gel into the wound. Do this 2 or 3 times per day.
- You can also use an aloe vera-based cream or lotion if you don’t have an aloe vera plant at home & apply it to the affected skin 2 or 3 times per day for 2 to 3 days.
5. Banana Peel
Banana peels have the soothing, calming and also cooling properties that can aid reduce the hickey fast.
- Cut the ripe banana peel to the size of the hickey you have.
- Position the inside of the banana peel on the injury for about 10 to 30 minutes.
- Repeat this process for 2 or 3 times per day to decrease the occurrence of the injury.
6. Vitamin K
Vitamin K inhibits the coagulation or blood clots and therefore can use to cure injuries. This vitamin aids the body to reabsorb pooled or merged blood & speed up the process of healing.
- Consume more vitamin K-rich foods like spinach, soybean oil, brown rice, broccoli, & fish oil for two days.
- One can also take supplements of vitamin K to promote the process of healing.
Oranges have the high amount of vitamin C which is a vital nutrient needed by the body to repair the skin. Additionally, vitamin C has healing qualities that will serve heal the hickey fast.
Simply after getting the hickey, drink additional orange juice. Instead of packing orange juice, take fresh juice for best outcomes.
If oranges have not possible, you can take five hundred milligrams of vitamin C 3 times per day for one week to rebuild the collagen.
8. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter acts as an efficient healing agent for injuries like hickeys. It is an outstanding moisturizer & promotes the growth of tissues of the new skin.
- Apply the warm compress on the affected area of skin. Once the area turns warm, use some cocoa butter.
- Rub the area smoothly for a few minutes. This will split up the blood clot & stimulate the blood circulation.
- Repeat this process numerous times throughout the day.
Note: One can also apply olive oil or almond oil.
A hickey is a bruise that requires healing. If the hickey is severe or critical or you have several of them, these natural remedies can take some time to accomplish results.