Amazing & Interesting Facts About Baldness
#Baldness #hairloss #hair #man #male
It is the fact that man still has not revealed the actual reason behind the baldness. Some of the reasons that most of us consider in are chemicals in shampoo, poor blood circulation to head, poor nutrition, stress & genetics.
Well, if studies are to be believed, then 1 reason behind this baldness could be genes or hereditary. If the ancestors are bald, then the risk factor might increase. Al though this reason cannot be totally relied upon, some experts say that the maternal ancestors can be one of the reason.
Is baldness always hereditary or genetic? Well, there are also cases where some subjects never went bald still when ancestors from both the sides of parents were bald.
Some studies say’s that men above the age of fifty five have a high chance of experiencing model baldness simply due to age factor. Hair loss at an disturbing level is known as male pattern baldness.
It all starts with the retreating hairline. Then, the hair becomes thinner in that area (at centre of the head). Then a scrap forms in an area where all the hair is gone. This is how baldness occurs.
Now, let us discuss some interesting facts about baldness.
Fact : 1
A study found that nearly 42 percent of men experience hair loss after the age of thirt five. A study say’s that every man might experience some amount of the hair loss at least once during his lifetime.
Fact : 2
Vitamin deficiencies can also trigger the hair loss which might lead to baldness. Malnutrition can trigger the baldness.
Fact : 3
Stress can also contribute to extreme levels of the hair loss. There are situations where some of the people lost patches of hair only due to the stress.
Fact : 4
All of us lose at least 60 to 90 hair follicles on a daily basis. This is part of the wear & tear of the hair.
Fact : 5
Even everyday combing & shampooing can cause the hair loss at a insignificant level. But some of us seldom notice it; those who notice might worry about it.
Photo credit: Only Tradition / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- How Can Men Cover BaldnessHow Can Men Cover Baldness
#baldness #hairloss #haircaretipsformen #haircare #men
In this age of fashion, baldness is something like the curse. As far as fashion is concerned, it is […]
- Usage of Amla for Hair LossSuffering from hair fall problems? A range of natural remedies are available which will help you control hair loss effectively. Amla is one such herbal fruit whose use on regular basis […]
- 8 Habits That Cause Hair Loss8 #Habits That Cause #HairLoss
There are some of the simple everyday habits that cause hair loss. Losing the few hair strings every now & then is natural but if you are losing them […]
- Natural tips To Prevent Hair Loss In MenHair loss has become a common problem these days. Both men and women suffer from the hair loss. Though, the rate and harshness of hair loss is more in men. It is normal to lose 100 strands […]
- Amazing Facts About Chillies For Better SkinAmazing Facts About Chillies For Better Skin
Chillies and skin? We have always known that they do not go hand in hand but the thing is astonishingly chillies act more than we know to make […]
- Multani Mitti Benefits for HairHigh levels of stress and pollution are taking a toll on the lives of people greatly. Various kinds of physical and psychological problems are developing due to these. Adverse effects of […]
- 10 Amazing Inventions In Health Sector10 Amazing Inventions In Health Sector
Necessity is the mother of invention. Starting from ancient’s times people are inventing new and creative things depending on the need of the hour. […]
- Benefits of using olive oil for hair growthBenefits of using olive oil for hair growth
Most of us know that olive oil is healthy in various ways. But using the olive oil for hair is the best thing to do if you want to make your […]
- Foods That Cause Hair LossFoods That Cause Hair Loss
Now a days hair loss has become a common issue. Normally we lose 100 hair strands per day. That is normal and are replaced immediately by new hair. Although […]