8 Hair Care Myths And Facts
Most of us believe in many of the hair myths. Most of us are normally worried about common hair problems like dandruff, hair fall & grey hair. That is why most of the common hair myths are related to those hair problems.
Of course, there is the reason why some myths are circulated. For example, plucking hair is not a healthy habit. It will spoil the root of the lock. So, to prevent us from doing so, elders may have come up with the myth which says that grey hair multiplies if one is plucked.
This way, there are some common hair care myths in the circulation everywhere in the world. In this post, let us discuss about the few of such myths & expose them. 8 Hair Care Myths And Facts
Myth : 1
Most of us are convinced that plucking grey hair would increase their numbers. Although this is just a myth, there are still reasons to avoid plucking hairs. Doing so may affect roots of the hair or even will result in an infection.
Myth : 2
Some say that using cold water will make the hair shiny. This is found out to be false.
Myth : 3
Although hair colour will damage the strands, using gentle products might be safer.
Myth : 4
Some remedies or hair products can repair split ends. This is another myth. Split ends must be trimmed.
Myth : 5
Some believe that leaving wet hair for long might cause cold. Actually, cold is caused by the virus, not the wetness of hair.
Myth : 6
Most of us conclude that the dandruff means particles of scalp that went dry. But actually, it is a condition that is caused by yeast. Sometimes, even stress can trigger condition.
Myth : 7
Another myth in the circulation: stress can lead to the grey hair. Honestly speaking, genetics contribute more to grey hair.
Myth : 8
Those with greasy hair must avoid using a conditioner. Well, this is another myth. Greasiness on scalp has nothing to do with the use of conditioners.
- 8 Myths of Vitamin And MineralWe all take vitamin and mineral supplement either on advice of a physician or by ourselves. They are required by our body to perform various functions and their can lead to deficiency […]
- 6 Diet Myths That You Never Knew6 Diet Myths That You Never Knew
When it's time to diet, we blindly support what everybody has been experimenting. But there is no guarantee that diet that works for the other person […]
- 4 Things That Upset Women4 Things That Upset Women
If you are in a relationship, sometimes you go clueless about why women get upset. There are many reasons for that.
If you are not sensitive to her […]
- 6 Facts About Allergies6 Facts About Allergies
Allergy, The word is sufficient to scare you. Every year at the certain time, you get frustration or itching on the skin. Might be you face some of the symptoms […]
- How to Stop White Hair using Natural Ingredients?Is how to stop white hair the question running in your mind? Since white hairs are assumed to be signs of ageing, no one wish to have grey hair in very young age. There are many homemade […]
- 12 Best tips for hair care during summerwe brought you hair care and hair treatment tips from an experts across hair health industry. Whether the hair care tips were for humidity, summer heat or winter winds, the common idea […]
- Tips To Take Care Of Your Scalp In MonsoonTips To Take Care Of Your Scalp In Monsoon
With the skies torrential down rain, the atmosphere is cleaned, leaves shine a bright green and dust is not to be seen. But on the flip side […]
- 6 Effective Winter Hair Care TipsWinter is about to set in. If you are starting to thank your favorites for putting an end to all sun harm resulting madness, then go right first. But if you want to thank your favorites […]
- Grapeseed Oil For Hair GrowthAre you viewing for the genuine hair care solution? Grapeseed oil for hair is one of such solvents. To whomsoever I suggested to apply it, has satisfied with its results. I have tried it […]