Dull & Dry hair can get anyone goes crazy & looks for treatments to replace their hair’s shine. Below explained regarding Papaya Hair Mask for Beautiful and Healthy Hair.
Rather of relying on the commercial products that include chemicals, you can utilize some natural components to support the hair’s health. Natural elements not only assure that your hair has not treated with chemicals but also are cost efficient.
Ripe papaya is a favorite component for the homemade hair masks. Along with the papaya, coconut milk & honey are perfect for making the hydrating & growth-supporting hair mask.
All of these components has goods for hair care.
Ripe papaya is the rich source of numerous nutrients like vitamins A & C, beta-carotene, potassium, magnesium, and copper that promote healthy hair growth & also assist make the hair smooth & shiny.
Additionally, the enzymes in papaya prevent the buildup of oil & dirt on the scalp, one of the leading causes of dandruff. It also works as an excellent hair conditioner when applied in small amounts to provide a beautiful shine to dull, inflexible and lifeless hair.
Like coconut oil, coconut milk is also an excellent component for hair care. The great vitamin E and fat content in it support to strengthen the hair from the roots. It also helps to soften and treat dry hair. It quickly penetrates deep into hair waves, which in turn helps the hair growth. Some people still use coconut milk to massage the scalp before taking the shower to promote hair growth.
Honey is another great component for your hair. This natural emollient acts as a hair softener for smooth & soft hair. The antioxidants in it assist in making the scalp healthy & stimulating the hair growth.
How to Make the Papaya Hair Mask
- Ripe papaya: ½ cup
- Coconut milk: ¼ cup
- Honey: 1 teaspoon
Steps To prepare Papaya Hair Mask
1. Put half cup of peeled ripe papaya ( cut into small pieces) in the blender.
2. Next, combine ¼ cup of coconut milk.
3. Then, join one teaspoon of raw, organic honey.
4. Blend the components for a few minutes, till you get the smooth paste.
5. Take the contents to the bowl.
Voila! The homemade papaya hair mask is ready for application.
How to apply this hair mask
- First, Shampoo your hair.
- Apply this hair mask completely all over the damp hair.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Let the mask do its job for approximately 30 minutes or more.
- Finally, clean it out with water.
- Apply this hair mask 1 or 2 times per week.
As this hair mask gives hair conditioning benefits, you want not shampoo the hair after using it. If there is the lingering smell, then you can rinse the hair with the mild shampoo the next day.
- Avoid using the unripe papaya for doing this hair mask. Unripe papaya delivers a latex fluid that can cause irritation & produce an allergic reaction in few people.
- Try to utilize organic papaya to do this hair mask.
- Instead of coconut milk, you can also use the plain yogurt.
- If you have dry hair, you can also combine the little olive oil to the hair mask.
- Also, combine papaya (both ripe & unripe) in your diet to promote hair growth.