Do you like to chew on a corn cob? If so, then here is one of the best recipes for breakfast you can try making this morning. The corn pancake is rich is fiber and a good source of minerals and proteins. Corn pancake is a well known dish among spinsters especially if you love the taste of soft salty corn! This corn pancake is easy to make and requires a less amount of time compared to other breakfast recipes.
This corn pancake recipe is a must try. Corn cobs are easily available in the market. For this corn pancake breakfast recipe you will need only three cobs to make a good amount of yummy pancakes.
Take a look at this corn pancake breakfast recipe.
Ingredients to prepare Corn Pancake Breakfast Recipe
- Corn Cobs- 3
- Flour- 2 cups
- Cauliflower- 100gms (chopped)
- Green Peas- 100gms
- Butter- 5tbsp
- Cheese- 3 cups (shredded)
- Oil- 2tbsp
- Green chilli- 1tbsp (paste)
- Coriander leave- 3 bunches
- Salt- as per taste
Method to prepare Corn Pancake Breakfast Recipe
- First you need to add water to the flour to make a creamy batter
- Add in salt to the batter and leave aside for half an hour
- After half an hour, prepare the pancakes on a griddle using butter. Keep aside.
- Now pressure cook the corn, cauliflower and the green peas
- Melt a little butter in a pan and add in the boiled vegetables, coriander leaves and the chilli paste. Stir well till you see the vegetables soaked in the butter
- When ready, use this mixture as a topping on the pancake
- Your corn pancake is now ready to eat. Serve hot with tomato or garlic sauce.
Photo credit: wEnDaLicious / Foter / CC BY-ND