Smooth skin and a flawless complexion always makes one stand out in the crowd. From a pre-teenager to a woman in her late 50s, every woman wishes for a clear complexion. Having a beautiful glowing skin multiplies your beauty quotient and gives you more confidence to face the world. 5 Great Tips to Get Beautiful and Glowing Skin
You might have tried various tricks and tips to get that beautiful and glowing skin, and most of them might have worked I guess. But the problem is, most people want to see the results right away, and if they don’t, they tend to get bored of taking proper care of the skin and almost give-up their wish to have the much wanted flawless complexion and glow. Let me tell you what, Consistency is the key here! You cannot expect the results to show as soon as you start a skin care routine. NO. You need to give it time and be consistent in your efforts to make it glow.
Here is a list of things you are supposed to follow to make your skin healthy from the “inside” and the much-wished-for glow will follow. These great tips to get beautiful and glowing skin are sure to help you reach your goal.
The Following are the 5 Great Tips to Get Beautiful and Glowing Skin
- Exfoliation is a great way to start with to achieve that beautiful and glowing skin .
- It helps to clear out dead skin cells and brings about smoothness in the skin
- It is the answer to most skin care problems existing and is sure to show the results in no time when done on a weekly basis.
- Sugar mixed with honey is a great exfoliator. Work the skin with it and rinse with warm water.
- Do not be too rough, use little pressure and work along the skin in circular motions
Cleanse your Skin
- Cleansing your skin should be done on a daily basis to get that beautiful glow in your skin.
- The first part of cleansing routine is steaming your face.
- Just boil some water in a bowl and put a towel over your head and let the steam work on your face for 5-10 minutes.
- Use a commercial cleanser. work it out for a couple of minutes and rinse with warm water thoroughly. Pat dry.
- A mix of ground almonds, 2 teaspoons of milk and 1 teaspoon of lemon makes a great cleanser for all skin types.
Use a Toner
- After cleansing, use a toner to remove any left out dirt or oil on the skin.
- With the help of a cotton ball, rub it properly and gently all over the face
- It closes your skin pores and protects your skin from breakouts.
- If you have dry skin, limit toning to once day. Avoid toning if you have any skin problems.
- Apple paste and honey mix makes a great toner for skin. Apply it for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water to get glowing skin.
- Toning should be immediately followed by moisturisation as toning tends to dry out the skin.
- Moisturising is the best thing ever for your skin as it helps in skin repair and keeps wrinkles at bay.
- Use light moisturizer during the day and go for a heavy one at nights.
- Do not forget to use moisturiser on your neck too as even neck skin is sensitive and tends to dry out.
- Go for moisturisers containing humectants (they help your skin be hydrated) and alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) – These decrease dryness, acne, age spots and wrinkles.
- Choose a good moisturiser with natural oils like almond or rosemary and massage well to get a beautiful skin with a lovely glow.
Eat fruits and vegetables
- What you eat shows on the outside. In order to get beautiful and glowing skin, you should include a diet rich in antioxidants.
- Include generous amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet.They provide antioxidants and vitamins which helps in achieving glowing skin.
- Try to include the following fruits and vegetables in your diet –
- Apples, beets, sweet potatoes, carrots, strawberries, tomatoes, spinach, amla, banana, orange , papaya and mango.
Along with following the Great tips to get beautiful and glowing skin listed above, exercise daily for at least 25 minutes, keep yourselves hydrated and use a sunscreen no matter what the season is to get that radiant sun kissed look. Remember folks, Consistency is the key!
The above are the 5 Great Tips to Get Beautiful and Glowing Skin.
[ ATTRIBUTE: Please check: http://www.flickr.com/photos/12706161@N03/9644990640 to find out how to attribute this image