Exfoliation is a significant part of skin care. Folks use body scrub for the same which makes their skin glow. But, not the ready made ones. Do you see for a homemade scrub preparations? Well, here are four astonishing citrus scrub recipes, which can clean away the dead skin cells & also make the new skin shinier & softer than ever. These methods will also aid you to do away with the blemishes along with scrubbing the skin surface intensely.
Stop spending time on products loaded with complex chemicals. Try below-mentioned citrus scrubs having various herbs and allow your skin to breathe in beauty.
Table of Contents
1. Rosemary & Lemon salt scrub
- Epsom salt: 1 ½ cup
- Olive oil: 4 tbsp
- Lemons: 2 (juice)
- Lemon: 1 ( Zest )
- Rosemary: 2 twigs
- Mix salt, lemon zest & lime juice in a bowl. Stir thoroughly.
- Pour the olive oil. Also then mix up well again using the spoon.
- Cut rosemary leaves and lets the mixture sit.
- Change all the ingredients in the ½ liter jar.
2. Citrus juicy body scrub
- Olive oil: ½ cup
- Sea Salt: ½ cup
- Lemon: 2 slices
- Orange: 2 slices
- In a blender put a sea salt & olive oil.
- Cut lemon & orange slices. Put them in a blender. If you like, Use peel also.
- Blend all the ingredients about 5 to 7 minutes.
Note: This scrub can do after washing hands when you get free time from kitchen washing and doing dishes. Or at the time of the shower, use it on the body and then clean. Do not rub the body with a towel, just pat dry, so as to hold the goodness of olive oil.
3. Citrus oil scrub
- Fine sea salt: 1 cup
- Grapeseed oil: ½ cup ( you can also use jojoba or coconut or sweet almond oil)
- Citrus essential oils like grapefruit, lime, lemon, & orange: 15 to 20 drops
- Mix salt & grapeseed oil in a vessel; & essential oils and stir correctly. Store it in the jar.
- After leaving it yet for some time, you can find that the oil & salt part forms. So, mix it before using so as to mix them again.
Note: Citrus necessary may cause skin sensitivity. Pregnant ladies should not apply it. Consult the physician before using this scrub.
4. Lavender Citrus scrub
- Epsom Salt: 2 tbsp
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Lemon: One (Juice)
- Lavender buds
- Get the bowl & mix Epsom salt with olive oil.
- Squeeze the lemon to that mixture in a bowl. Put in lavender buds & mix properly.
- Change it into the jar having a tight lid. Apply it once a week to scrub on dry skin or in the shower. Wash off in either case.