Johnny Depp movies are very popular indeed and on account of this Johnny Depp’s net worth is indeed remarkable. Fans are keen to know more about Johnny Depp’s spouse.
Johnny Depp has been in the spotlight for most of his successful life as he certainly is an amazing actor! Fans are obsessed with him and tend to seek more information about him. Johnny Depp movies have been very popular. Here are a few weird facts about him:
1. He lived in about 20 different homes as a kid
Until his family finally settled in Miramar, Florida. He was born in Owensboro, Kentucky, and did move around a lot until his family finally settled in Miramar, Florida in 1970.
2. He dropped out of high school to be a Rockstar
He began playing guitar when he was 12 and in fact, fell in love with it.
3. His principal went all the way out to encourage him to drop out and give up studies and follow his dreams
His parents in fact made him go back to his school again. Johnny Depp’s net worth, later on, was indeed much to think about.
4. He and Nicholas Cage are best buddies!
Nicholas did try to encourage him to become an actor.
5. He has never won an Oscar
He never won an Oscar despite being nominated several times.
6. He has his Captain Jack Sparrow costume with him at all times
He simply loves surprising children at local hospitals. He just slips into it and surprises children at local hospitals, thus staying in character for several hours on end.
7. He has lots of tattoos
Quite a few tattoos of his have been altered like for example the one with Winona’s name that has in fact been changed to WINO FOREVER.
8. He is not really shy when it comes to association with Jimmy Kimmel
He in fact kisses him on the lips quite a lot. Maybe not that serious was their association, but when he regularly appeared on his show, the two had a tradition of smooching right on the lips.
9. He did receive a letter from a small girl who did insist that he does help her organize a mutiny vis-à-vis her teacher
To impress her, he did show up to class in costume and then convinced them to reconsider the mutiny.
10. He helped Heath Ledger’s daughter Matilda with her financial future
He did offer her a savings account with money from his own earnings from the movie ‘The Imaginarium Doctor’.
11. He in fact vandalized a billboard with his own picture on it once
Once the cops realized who he was, they let him finish.
12. He kept the horse that he had ridden in the movie ‘Sleepy Hollow’
He saved himself from being put down after filming.
13. Johnny had a generous amount of money put in Heath Ledger’s daughter’s savings account
After the late actor died, Depp rather donated all of his earnings from The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus into Heath Ledger’s daughter Matilda’s savings account. He also convinced both his co-stars Jude Law and Colin Farrell to do the same.
14. Although he has been in fact engaged several times, he has been married twice
Johnny Depp’s wife Amber Heard as well as Lori Anne Wilson did play an important role in his life. He married twice. Fans would like to know more about Johnny Depp’s spouse.
15. Nicolas Cage is a close friend to him
Cage influenced Depp to go into the acting industry, and the rest is history. Being so grateful to Cage, Johnny offered to help him out when he was experiencing financial troubles in 2007.
Johnny Depp is quite a force to reckon with as a film actor!
And Read About, 10 Unknown Facts about Rishi Kapoor.