Summer Refreshing drinks-Masala Milk is a healthy nourishing drink, which tastes tempting when served in both the forms chilled or hot. Children love its delicious healthy taste.
It is very easy to prepare at home. The recipe involves boiling the mixture of milk, fragrant spices and nuts together to flavourful combo.
Masala Milk makes a rich drink , when served to the guests and friends at get-togethers parties.
Ingredients to prepare summer refreshing drinks-Masala Milk recipe1
- Almonds : 6 to 8
- Cashews : 5
- Pistachios : 5
- Milk : 2 to 3 cups
- Cinnamom : 1
- Cloves : 2
- Cardamom : 2
- Saffron strands : a few
- Sugar :1 to 2 tbsp
- Pepper pwd : a pinch
- Turmeric pwd : a pinch
Method to prepare summer refreshing drinks-Masala Milk recipe1
- Soak almonds in hot water for about 10 to 15 minutes along with the cashews and pistachios.
- Peel the skin of almonds and ditch the other nuts.
- Grind the almonds along with other nuts in little milk to smooth paste.
- Heat milk in a thick bottomed vessel.
- Allow it to boil and add cinnamon, cloves and cardamom.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Discard the spices by filtering the milk.
- Now add ground almond and other nuts paste.
- Take care to stir continuously while boiling, so that it does not burn at the bottom of the vessel.
- Add few saffron strands and simmer for 6 to 8 mins.
- Add turmeric pwd, sugar and pepper pwd (optional )
- Mix well.
- Allow to boil in low flame for few minutes.
- Pour it in a glass and garnish with chopped nuts and saffron.
- Now enjoy delicious & healthy homemade Masala Milk
Masala milk is best served as hot in winter and cold in summer. It tastes delicious in both ways.Here is the recipe of healthy & tasty Summer refreshing drinks-Masala Milk for you to try & enjoy..:)
Photo credit: boo_licious / Foter / CC BY-NC
- Summer Refreshing drinks-Sapota Milk Shake RecipeMaking Milk shakes is lots of fun and it is a delicious and healthy alternative to sugar we can use artificial drinks.
In this hot summer days, we love to have fruit Milkshakes more often […]
- Coconut water health benefitsCoconut water also known as tender coconut water is the drink that people living around the coastal regions can enjoy. But what is secret behind this amazing, sweet and refreshing drink? […]
- Two Delicious and Healthy Desserts Recipes you must try!In this article, i have explained regarding two healthy nuts kheer recipes i.e., notes on how to prepare badam or almonds and dates kheer recipes in two sections. First look at the recipe […]
- Banana Almond Kheer / PayasamBanana Almond Kheer / Payasam
Banana Almond kheer:
Banana Almond Kheer is one of rich & healthy drink or dessert, which is very easy to make. It has high nutritional value, as […]
- Fried Potato Balls recipeHi friends, Today we want to share an awesome snack Potato Croquette, which makes a great company to our evening hot cuppa chai. It takes just a little effort to make these tempting […]
- Mango mastani recipe -how to prepare mango mastani recipeMango mastani recipe with step by step procedure – thick mango milk shake with ice cream.
Mastani is a dessert drink which originated in pune and is very popular. Basically mastani is a […]
- Milk Rice Recipe To Increase Breast MilkMilk Rice Recipe To Increase Breast Milk
Post pregnancy the body feels tired and weary. It is very important for women to eat healthy food and most of all it is necessary to choose for […]
- Delicious Tomato Sambar RecipeSambar is a popular dish which is prepared in almost every Indian home. The taste of this sambar will eventually take you to heaven. The main ingredient which is used in this yummy recipe […]
- Hot and Spicy Chilly Soya Chunks recipeToday I’m here with a wonderful recipe Hot and Spicy Chilly Soya chunks. It is a desi take on Chinese cooking and tastes delectable good starter. We know soya chunks are rich in the […]