Raw Banana Puttu Recipe For Breakfast
If you want to have a healthy and filling breakfast, you should choose for Kerala puttu. This is one of the best breakfast recipes which is very famous in all parts of the Kerala. The simple and healthy raw banana puttu recipe for breakfast is easy to make and less time consuming too. The raw banana puttu recipe is a must try recipe this morning.
In the raw banana putt recipe, you would enjoy the taste of sweet and spicy taste of the fruit and legumes. The raw banana puttu recipe is also loved by the children since it contains one of the tastiest fruits, banana. If you want to make this yummy dish, have a look at the recipe.
Take a look at how you make the raw banana puttu recipe
Ingredients to prepare Raw Banana Puttu Recipe
- Raw banana – 1 nos (grated)
- Brown Rice powder – 1 cup
- Coconut – 2 cups (grated)
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare Raw Banana Puttu Recipe
- Mix puttu powder with a little water.
- Add salt to the mixture.
- Put in the raw banana to the ingredients and mix them together.
- In a puttu vessel, set the mixture quietly. The mixture has to be put by 1/4 amount.
- Add 3 tablespoons of grated coconut and place it on the puttu.
- Sprinkle the sugar on the puttu gently.
- Reapply the puttu flour on the first set, the coconut and sugar granules.
- Close the lid of the puttu vessel.
- Allow it to cook in the steam for 20 minutes.
Your raw banana puttu is ready to eat. You can eat this yummy and healthy breakfast hot or cold. Although, it tastes best when it is hot.
Photo credit: John and Anni / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Health benefits of fruitsWhy is it Important to Eat Fruits?
Fruits are good for health because they are naturally cholesterol free with low sodium,calories and fat.Eating fruits provides many health […]
- Top 6 Fruits For Weight GainYou may hear a lot about tips and tricks to reduce weight. But, it is true that there are many people who want to put on some weight. Did you know that there are fruits for weight gain? […]
- Scurvy causes due to Vitamin ‘c’ deficiencyScurvy causes due to Vitamin 'c' deficiency
Scurvy is a condition caused due to vitamin c deficiency. Vitamin c is an essential compound required for synthesis of collagen and uptake of […]
- Wonders of fruitsWonders of fruits
We have many Wonders of fruits. I believe fresh fruits are God’s provision of the finest and best sources of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients and […]
- Best 9 Fruit Smoothies To Burn Belly FatBest 9 Fruit Smoothies To Burn Belly Fat
#Smoothies #burnbellyfat #bellyfat #fat
Having obtruded belly makes feel awkward & lessens your self esteem. You tend to avoid the social […]
- Top Fruits And Veggies Peels To EatTop Fruits And Veggies Peels To Eat
#Fruitsandvegetables #fruitsandvegetablepeels #fruitsandvegetablepeelstoeat
Before eating foods, we regularly peel the skin thoroughly & eat only […]
- Seven Fruits To Massage On SkinSeven Fruits To Massage On Skin
#fruits #skin #massage #beautifulskin #glowingskin #beautytips
Have you ever tried applying the fruits on skin? Well, most of us know well that having […]
- Significance Of Washing VegetablesSignificance Of Washing Vegetables
#vegetables #fruits #washing #cleaning #healthcare
Amazing why you should wash the vegetables before you eat them every time? Then, this post is for […]
- 7 Fruits To Eat For A Flat Belly7 Fruits To Eat For A Flat Belly
Is the belly fat making you look less appealing? You do not fit into the old jeans anymore? Do not worry. Now, you can lose that extra fat just by […]