Omega-3 fatty acids are Brain Booster polyunsaturated fatty acids commonly found in marine, plants and nut oils.OMEGA-3 cannot be ssynthesised by the human body and some common sources include fish oils, squid oils,other seafood including algae and krill, and some plant oils such as Sacha Inchi oil, echium oil, flaxseed oil and hemp oil.It is vital for normal metabolism and brain function.
In other words,Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, necessary for human health and for normal growth and development. It reduces inflammation and lowers the risk of of chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis.Top sources of Omega-3 fatty acids for vegetarians – linseeds,flaxseed oil and walnuts and kiwi fruit.
It is considered important for cognitive and behavioral function. Symptoms of omega-3 fatty acid deficiency include fatigue, poor memory, dry skin, heart problems, depression, and poor circulation.
“It helps to boost memory,improve learning and increase brain performance by improving blood flow.Also helps to fight against mental disorders such as depression and mood disorders.
Omega 3 helps to reduce the cholesterol levels,protects heart and cardio vascular system and control high blood pressure.
“Healthy Diet, good sleep and regular exercise also have the potential to alter our brain health and mental function”.
Folic acid is also essential for brain function and folate deficiency can lead to neurological disorders such as depression and cognitive impairment. Sources include spinach, orange juice and yeast.
Photo credit: kozumel / Foter / CC BY-ND
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Wild Salmon FishThe below infographic image will show you the Amazing Health Benefits Of Wild Salmon Fish and their role.
Image Source : crossfitbloomfield.com
Amazing Health Benefits Of Wild […]
- How To Prevent Joint DamageHow To Prevent Joint Damage
#jointpain #jointdamage #prevention
How to prevent joint damage as the age advances? Well, putting aside from all other solutions, the first obsession you […]
- Beauty Benefits Of Walnut OilBeauty Benefits Of Walnut Oil
Have you ever tried walnut oil for the skin care? You must have enjoyed walnuts as the snack till now; it is time you try walnut oil as the beauty product. […]
- 7 reasons sunflower oil scores high as a healthy oil7 reasons sunflower oil scores high as a healthy oil
In Indian households, no recipe is complete without oil even oil-free idlis are supplemented with the chutneys and sambar. Being an […]
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF HEMP SEEDSNext to the spirulina, hemp seeds have most easily digested and complete required amino acids for the proteins, essential fatty acids in the most perfect ratio for the human nutritional […]
- Six foods to prevent and heal dry chapped lipsYou might use a scrub or a pack, or a balm to treat dry lips but to retain it in the first place need two minutes to examine the food habits. Some foods can improve your skin’s elasticity […]
- Incredible Health Benefits of Fish Oil for Hair Growth‘Fish oil for hair growth’ are these words sounding different? Yes, it is true. Fish oil is very helpful for hair growth. Before knowing how fish oil for hair growth is helpful, we need to […]
- Health Benefits Of Rice Bran OilHealth Benefits Of Rice Bran Oil
#healthbenefits #benefitsofricebranoil #ricebranoil #cookingoil
Rice bran oil, obtained from the hard outer brown layer of rice, is a favorite cooking […]
- Food items for Weight LossThe below listed are some of the food items helps in losing the body weight. Read about Food items for Weight Loss.
The Dal is a fasten food of India and most Indian vegetarians and […]