Kadi patta juice for a healthy liver
If you thought that only alcohol takes a toll on your liver, you are completely wrong. Common habits like eating junk food, smoking, self-medication and work-related stress can hinder proper functioning of the liver. However, there is a way to negate these effects and protect your liver from various health complications. Simply include curry leaves or kadi patta in your everyday diet. Here is how to prepare Kadi patta juice for a healthy liver.
How does it help?
Curry leaves contain kaempferol is a powerful antioxidant, which decreases the toxic load on your body along with protecting your liver from oxidative stress. Being rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, these leaves prevent liver damage and helps in excretion of bile from the body.
How to use?
Simply add them to your everyday diet. You can also drink kadi patta juice once a week. Here’s how you can make the concoction.
In a glass, add 1 teaspoon of melted ghee and a cup of kadi patta juice. Stir and mix them properly.
Add half a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of freshly ground black pepper or kali mirch to the concoction.
Heat this mixture on a low flame for a minute, as overheating might cause kaempferol to evaporate.
Drink this juice when warm.
Photo credit: Shaikhji / Source / CC BY-ND
- How To Use Curry Leaves For Skin and hair?How To Use Curry Leaves For Skin and hair?
#curryleavesforskin #curryleavesforhair #usecurryleavesforskinandhair #curryleaves #skin #hair
The growing environmental pollution and some of […]
- Benefits Of Drinking Hot MilkMilk can refresh you and help you to feel relaxed. Let us discuss about certain other benefits of hot milk in this article. Apart from energising you, a cup of hot milk can do lot more to […]
- 7 Foods To enhance Platelet Count7 Foods To enhance Platelet Count
#foods #plateletcount #redbloodcells #healthtip
Low platelet count is frequently seen in patients suffering from the serious medical conditions such as […]
- 7 health benefits of jaggeryCannot give up eating sugar or something sweet? It is time to switch to the healthier option, jaggery. Calledgurin Hindi, it is fundamentally unrefined sugar which is obtained from raw, […]
- Weird Benefits Of Black PepperWeird Benefits Of Black Pepper
#weird #pepper #blackpepper #healthtips
Do you know that the black pepper is capable of the lot more than just spicing up the meals? Yes, there are many […]
- Ways To Use Saffron For HealthWays To Use Saffron For Health
#Saffron #health #healthcare #milk
The most costly spice, saffron is obtained from the flower of crocus sativus. Saffron is actually the dried stigmas of […]
- Is Corn Flakes Good For Diabetics?Is Corn Flakes Good For Diabetics?
Diabetes is the lifestyle and hereditary disease in which the blood sugar level improves the uncontrollably. So, if you are diabetic, you would want to […]
- Tips for Healthy EatingTips for healthy eating
Choosing the healthier foods is easier than you might think. By changing just a few eating habits you can make the big difference to your diet. Tips for healthy […]
- Why Curd Should have Eaten Every day?Why Curd Should have Eaten Every day?
#curd #yoghurt #nutritionalvalue #healthbenefits #healthtips #meal
South India people love to combine spice to their meals. A bit of curd added to […]