Fresh and healthy Green Grape juice is a tasty drink. I love green grapes so much and here is the season to enjoy the availability of fresh grapes. I like to prepare some delicious juice out of it and is sure to plus side us up on this hot summer days. Read about Health Benefits of Green Grape Juice
Health Benefits of Green Grape Juice
Healthy Facts of green grapes:
- It lowers the cholesterol and protect against heart diseases.
- It is an excellent source of Vitamin A, C, B6 and K, in addition to an essential minerals like potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and selenium.
- Grapes contain powerful antioxidants, which slackens ageing.
- 100 gms of grapes can provide 69 calories.
- Lets share and enjoy the delicious recipe here.
Ingredients to prepare healthy Green Grape Juice:
- Green grapes : 2 cups
- Lemon juice : 1 tbsp
- Ice cubes : 6
- Sugar : 1 tsp ( optional )
Method to prepare healthy Green Grape Juice:
- Wash the fresh grapes.
- Blend grapes, ice cubes, and sugar and lemon juice for a minute.
- Pour in glass and serve chill.
Yummy n healthy green grape juice ready to relish.
Photo credit: fontplaydotcom / Foter / CC BY
- Summer Refreshing drinks-Sapota Milk Shake RecipeMaking Milk shakes is lots of fun and it is a delicious and healthy alternative to sugar we can use artificial drinks.
In this hot summer days, we love to have fruit Milkshakes more often […]
- Easy & healthy Grape JuiceEasy & healthy Grape Juice
Today, I would share with you the recipe to make easy & healthy Grape juice.
As we know that the black grapes are very healthy and tasty. It is best in […]
- Healthy summer drinks-Coriander JuiceHere is an wonderful green juice recipe that is made with the fresh coriander leaves. The juice of coriander also known as cilantro is beneficial in producing vitamin A, B1, B2, C and […]
- Mango mastani recipe -how to prepare mango mastani recipeMango mastani recipe with step by step procedure – thick mango milk shake with ice cream.
Mastani is a dessert drink which originated in pune and is very popular. Basically mastani is a […]
- Mango Lassi recipeMango Lassi is a sweet, smoothie like heavenly drink. It is a blend of fresh mango, plain yoghurt, milk and honey. This delicious recipe is easy to prepare and is a favorite at Indian […]
- Summer special Homemade LemonadeWe love to drink cool & freshly made drink on this boiling summer days. One of summer’s favorite tastes is homemade freshly squeezed Lemonade.
This classic Summer special Homemade […]
- Carrot salad for weight lossCarrot salad for weight loss
This healthy carrot salad for weight loss is prepared by adding raisins, salad makes eating bland, raw foods more interesting. It is sweet in taste with the […]
- Healthy spinach Chole Recipe For Tandoori RotiPalak is one of the few green vegetables which is loved by many. This leafy veggie is slightly bitter to taste but it is surely good for health as it is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium […]
- Pav Bhaji-North Indian ChatPav Bhaji-North Indian Chat
Everyone like this yummy pav bhaji- North Indian Chat taste and also addicted to this taste. Today, I share you how to make this pav bhaji-North Indian chat […]