Swine flu has engrossed our nation and with so many people yielding to the disorder; it is mandatory to protect yourself from this feared disease. Know the news about Goa’s former CM down with swine flu
Goa’s former health minister was positive and recently said that virus will die due to rise in the mercury, but we witness another swine flu case in the Goa today.
Goa’s first woman chief minister ‘Shashikala Kakodkar’ is being treated for the swine flu, Health Minister Francis D’Souza said on this Tuesday.
Shashikala Kakodkar, 80, who served as the chief minister of Goa in 1977, had already been admitted due to an illness at the city hospital when she was detected positive for the swine flu.
D’Souza, also a deputy chief minister said that She was already admitted to the hospital, when she was also diagnosed with the swine flu,. 3 people have already died of the swine flu over the last 2-3 days.
Shashikala Kakodkar is daughter of Goa’s first chief minister ‘Dayanand Bandodkar’ and headed as regional political outfit, the Maharashtrawadi Gomantak Party (MGP).
Photo credit: Swerz / Foter / CC BY-NC
- Swine flu situation is bad in IndiaThere is something very familiar with the way swine flu news sifts in from around the country. As the temperatures wet, the authorities of various states allege that the situation is under […]
- Swine flu and their PreventionsThe swine flu virus are discussing here is the 2009 ‘H1N1’ type. A flu, a human disease. It is zoonotic disease which originally was spread from pigs to humans and now flu is spreading […]
- Severe Acute Respiratory syndrome (SARS )- An air borne diseaseSevere Acute Respiratory syndrome (SARS )- An air borne disease
It’s a recently discovered syndrome, caused by a virus. Its first discovery and outbreak were in the year 2003. It is […]
- SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES OF SWINE FLUSwine flu is respiratory illness caused by the SIV (swine influenza virus). The epidemic of swine flu was caused by the SIV sub – type H1N1. Read about CAUSES OF SWINE FLU.
- The Ill-Effects of MigraineMigraine is characterized by health experts as a recurrent throbbing headache accompanied by nausea, vomiting and to some extent, sensitivity to light and sound. The pain is often felt in […]
- About Ebola – The Deadly DiseaseEbola - The Deadly Disease is a fatal disease that was first discovered in the year 1976 near Ebola River in the Democratic Republic of Congo. It was confined to African Continent and […]
- Unhealthy Monsoon Mistakes To AvoidUnhealthy Monsoon Mistakes To Avoid
#unhealthy #monsoonseason #monsoonrain #healthtips
Who does not love the cold & wet weather of monsoon after the hot summer season? Although this […]
- Eight best ways to avoid Zika virus infectionZika is the vector-borne disease which spreads by an infected Aedes aegypti mosquito. So one of the important ways to avoid Zika virus infection is to prevent from mosquito bites. The […]
- Health Consequences Of Being Over weightThe below health infographic will show you the Health Consequences Of Being Overweight.
Image Source: www.nhlbi.nih.gov
Health Consequences Of Being Overweight
Over weight and obese […]