Foods That Cause Hair Loss
Now a days hair loss has become a common issue. Normally we lose 100 hair strands per day. That is normal and are replaced immediately by new hair. Although when the hair fall gets unmanageable it becomes a problem.
Hair is the main asset of one’s personality . Loss of hair will ruin your overall look. It will also decrease your self-esteem and you will start avoiding social gatherings.
Have a look at some foods that cause hair loss.
Excessive intake of fatty and fried foods should be avoided as they may cause hair loss. They contain saturated fatty acids and Trans fats that may cause hormonal imbalance and thus hair loss.
Excessive intake of coffee can cause hair loss as it may keep you alert resulting in less sleep. Sleeplessness is an important trigger of hair loss.
Zero calorie sugars or foods made from ‘sugar free’ contain a chemical substance called aspartame (artificial sweetener) which causes thinning of hair and hair loss.
They are laden with preservatives, artificial colours and flavours that can cause many health issues including hair loss. A colour namely cochineal extract or carmine dye extracted from dried bugs causes severe hair loss.
Foods such as cakes, white breads, cookies etc made from refined flour cause hair loss. These foods cause sharp increase in blood sugar levels which can trigger stress and cause hair loss. Moreover, these foods lack nutrients that can make your hair weak leading to hair loss.
Eating Unhygienic Food
They may contain harmful bacteria which causes typhoid and other food-borne diseases. These diseases can cause hair fall. Avoid having unhygienic street foods to protect yourself from the diseases and hair loss.
Photo credit: B Kitty / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- 8 Habits That Cause Hair Loss8 #Habits That Cause #HairLoss
There are some of the simple everyday habits that cause hair loss. Losing the few hair strings every now & then is natural but if you are losing them […]
- Sesame Oil Benefits for HairSesame Oil Benefits for Hair
Treats Premature Greying:
If you want to enhance the colour of your hair i.e if you want it to look darker, you required to massage your hair with the sesame […]
- Steps To Wash Hair With BeerSteps To Wash Hair With Beer
#beer #wash #hair #haircare #beautytips
Did you know that beer can be magnificent to make the hair smooth? It is the well-known truth that alcohol is not […]
- 5 Foods to Beat acid reflux naturally5 Foods to Beat acid reflux naturally
There are number of people who are suffering from the acid reflux or heart burn, and it has been gradually improving because of unbalanced food. To […]
- Hair and Skin Benefits of Carrot JuiceHair and Skin Benefits of Carrot Juice
Apart from their tasty flavor, carrots contain beta-carotene in high amounts, in addition to the antioxidants, minerals & vitamin A. Carrots […]
- Six wonderful Skin, Hair and Health Benefits of Black GramSix wonderful skin, hair and health benefits of black gram
Apart from providing with several health benefits, black gram or urad dal can work wonders for the skin and hair.Here are six […]
- Benefits of using olive oil for hair growthBenefits of using olive oil for hair growth
Most of us know that olive oil is healthy in various ways. But using the olive oil for hair is the best thing to do if you want to make your […]
- Natural tips To Prevent Hair Loss In MenHair loss has become a common problem these days. Both men and women suffer from the hair loss. Though, the rate and harshness of hair loss is more in men. It is normal to lose 100 strands […]
- Multani Mitti Benefits for HairHigh levels of stress and pollution are taking a toll on the lives of people greatly. Various kinds of physical and psychological problems are developing due to these. Adverse effects of […]