Do you frequently find yourself giving into cravings or overeating during the meals? Here are some quick, 6 healthy food exchange for a fuller stomach that will keep you from binging on unhealthy foods.
Skip fruit juice for an apples :
Instead of the hurried glass of sugared fruit juice, chomp on an apple. The fibre and water content in apples would keep you full and reduce the chances of overeating.
Consume eggs instead of cheese sandwich :
You may be a fan of cheese; though, it is wise to make the big switch from a heavy cheese sandwich to protein rich eggs. After a protein-rich meal, you are likely to consume lesser calories throughout the day.
Replace starters with soup :
A broth-based soup is the healthy option for keeping yourself full. It is delicious, and you can add veggies and ingredients as per your preference.
Avoid oily snacks for pears or avocados :
Instead of binging on the fried junk, switch to fruits like avocados or pears. Even ½ an avocado is fulfilling and has sufficient amount of fibre. Similarly, pears are extremely fibre-rich and are the healthy replacement.
Pick chickpeas over chips :
Instead of grabbing the packet of chips, carry a box of nutritious boiled chickpeas. Add in some onions, coriander, pepper to taste. Chickpeas are packed with the fibre, antioxidants, iron and provide the required nutrition all at once.
Ditch parathas for oatmeal :
There is nothing better than the bowl of hot, fibre-rich oatmeal to keep you full for long. It is best to start day with the bowl of this cereal instead of oily, buttery parathas.
- Improve Health Without Exercise And DietImprove #Health Without #Exercise And #Diet
Every now & then we hear from our near and dear about the do's and dont's about health. Our doctors say eat healthy foods, eat green […]
- Foods to boost your brain in 2016The brain is one of the important organs in human body. The brain plays an important role in thinking. So we have concentrated in improving brain's IQ power. Taking only meals can make you […]
- Top 10 Foods All Pregnant Women Should AvoidEvery expectant mom knows certain foods should be prevented at the time of pregnancy to guard the health of their unborn baby. The list, though, has become so long & so uncertain that […]
- 5 Foods to Beat acid reflux naturally5 Foods to Beat acid reflux naturally
There are number of people who are suffering from the acid reflux or heart burn, and it has been gradually improving because of unbalanced food. To […]
- Tips To Get Fuller CheeksTips To Get Fuller Cheeks
#tips #fuller #cheeks #chubbycheeks #sunkencheeks #beautycare #beautytips
Chubby cheeks will not look good but healthy, pink & fuller cheeks do look […]
- How To Get A Fuller And Younger FaceHow To Get A Fuller And Younger Face
The first feeling of the beauty comes from face. Many girls have the beautiful facial features but their face looks weak and too thin. The cheeks does […]
- 5 Best energy drinks during pregnancyEnergy drinks, be it mixed fruit juice, vegetable juice or the commonly available lemonade should be taken during the crucial pregnancy days. This not only ensures health for the expecting […]
- The Health Benefits of Apple JuiceAn apple a day keeps the doctor away, or so the old saying goes. This statement might be an overstatement, but there is a lot of truth to the implication that Apple has a lot of health […]
- Kadi patta juice for a healthy liverKadi patta juice for a healthy liver
If you thought that only alcohol takes a toll on your liver, you are completely wrong. Common habits like eating junk food, smoking, self-medication […]