Delicious Carrot Kheer recipe is very tasty & health drink. This is very delicious and will be liked by all, also very easy to prepare. We know, carrot is an excellent vegetable as it has both nutritional and medicinal values, which are essential for an optimum health. Carrot is loaded with an enzymes, vitamins like A, B, C & K and minerals. Carrot also offers an excellent source of beta- carotene. Its highly energizing juice, has the particularly beneficial effect on the liver and helps to maintain good eyesight. It is a must vegetable that we have to include in our daily menu. The recipe of the tasty and nutritious health drink, prepared using carrot is here for you to enjoy.
Ingredients to prepare Carrot Kheer:
- Carrot : 5
- Milk : ½ l
- Sugar : small cup
- Cardamom powder : 1 tsp
- Saffron : a pinch
- Grated badam : 2 tsp
Method to prepare Carrot Kheer:
- Grate carrot to fine pieces.
- Boil it in a pan, with just sufficient water to cook the carrot.
- Cool and grind it in a blender, to smooth paste by adding sugar.
- Boil milk in low flame, so that it thickens to ½ of its quantity.
- Add carrot paste to the milk and stir well.
- Add cardamom pwd, saffron and grated badam.
- Refrigerate and serve chill.