3 Exercises to Help Stop Snoring
Snoring can be the nuisance for people, and if you or your loved one is snoring, then consider trying simple mouth and tongue exercises. According to the researchers, these exercises can get rid of the occurrence of snoring by 36 % and total power of snoring by 59 %. Here we explained how these 3 exercises to help stop snoring.
This study conducted at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in the US demonstrates the promising, non-invasive treatment for the large populations suffering from snoring, the snorers and their bed partners, that are largely omitted from research and treatment.
How to do these exercises?
- Snorers can try pushing the tip of tongue against the roof of the mouth and sliding the tongue backward.
- Sucking the tongue upward against the roof of the mouth, and pressing the entire tongue against the roof of the mouth can also help.
- Forcing the back of the tongue against the floor of the mouth while keeping the tip of the tongue in contact with the bottom, front teeth and elevating the back of the roof of the mouth and uvula while saying the vowel ‘A’ are other exercises that the researchers suggested.
How was the study conducted?
- The study was conducted on 39 patients who were randomised for 3 months of treatment with nasal dilator strips plus respiratory exercises (Control) or daily oropharyngeal exercises (therapy).
- The participants were evaluated at study entry and end by sleep questionnaires and full polysomnography with the objective measurements of snoring.
- The study author from University of Sao Paulo, Brazil said that the exercises considerably reduced snoring in our study group
Image Source:- Google Image Search
- Six Effective Exercises To Stop Snoring ForeverSix Effective Exercises To Stop Snoring Forever
#effective #exercises #snoring
It is much better sleeping environment when you can hear gentle gentle wind coming from the window instead […]
- Beauty Benefits Of doing YogaBeauty Benefits Of doing Yoga
We all depend on the cosmetics to look good but how about finding an option that is more natural and non-toxic? Well, try yoga for the glowing skin.
- Exercises to cure sports injuriesExercises to cure sports injuries
Do you suffer from the sports injuries? Sports is the field that needs you to be alert and focused. A second of disruption is sufficient for you to lose […]
- Top five best exercises for flat absWho does not dream of getting that washboard abs like Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham, and Lara Dutta. But if is currently sporting pot belly wishing for those packs might seem an impossible. […]
- 5 Side Effects Of ExerciseExercises offer many benefits. But are there any side effects of exercise? Well, sometimes your body can react to your exercises in a negative way. Cramps and sprains are nothing but your […]
- Simple & Easy Exercises To Make Legs SlimSimple & Easy Exercises To Make Legs Slim
#exercise #legsslim #weightloss #losefat #fatburn #loseweight
Most of the girls feel uncomfortable by their fat legs & want to reduce […]
- Types of Pranayama Yoga And Its Incredible BenefitsIf living healthy is your motto, then you must definitely know about different types of Pranayama yoga. As you all know Breathing is life, In this article you will get to know how to hold […]
- 6 Reasons For Snoring In Children6 Reasons For Snoring In Children
#Snoring #children #kids #babies
Snoring is not a problem only of adults. It is seen in some children as well. According to the studies, around 20 […]
- Surya Namaskar steps practice every morningIf you don't have time for the workout and want to stay fit, here’s the single mantra. A set of 12 powerful yoga asanas or postures that contribute a good cardiovascular exercise in the […]