Tinnitus is the noise or ringing in the ears. A simple problem, tinnitus attack about 1 in 5 people. Tinnitus is not the condition itself; it is a symptom of the disease, such as ear injury or a circulatory system disorder or age-related hearing loss, Tinnitus means browning or ringing sounds in ears, which can be constant or occasional. It can occur in one or both the ears.
the age-related hearing loss might cause it, an ear injury or infection, high altitudes, exposure to loud noise, upper respiratory infections, vitamin & mineral deficiencies, earwax blockage, ear bone changes or abnormal bone growth, or disorders like high or low blood pressure, diabetes or the circulatory system disease.
This disturbing condition can conflict with daily activities & cause difficulty hearing, working, concentrating & sleeping. Although it is not always simple to find the severe cause of tinnitus, there are some natural remedies to succeed ringing in the ears that are very efficient.
Home Remedies and Care for Tinnitus
Below explained are the top best nine home remedies for tinnitus.
1. Glycerin and Salt:
Mix one tsp each of glycerin & salt in about a glass of water. Pour the mixture into the nasal spray bottle & spray the nostrils 3 times a day. This home remedy for tinnitus assists to improve the condition of ringing you are experiencing.
If tinnitus is due to an infection, one can lessen the inflammation & ringing with the pineapple. Eat 250 ml of pineapple juice per day. Follow this home remedy for one month & you will notice a vital improvement in the condition.
3. Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba has considered the beneficial herbal remedy for your tinnitus. It plays the pivotal role in increasing the blood circulation, which in turn increases the ear functioning & lessens ringing sensations.
- Additionally, this herb has antibacterial & antifungal features that can treat any might underlying infection that can be providing to the condition.
- To treat tinnitus, take 120 – 240 mg of the standardized extract that was containing 24 – 32 percent flavonoids & 6 to 12 percent terpenoids.
- Use it daily, ideally in 3 or 4 divided doses, use it for about six weeks to get positive results. Consult your family doctor before practicing this treatment as this herb can communicate with certain medications.
Note: Ginkgo biloba should not give to children.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an antifungal & anti-inflammatory agent and can also be used to treat any underlying infection that might be offering to tinnitus. Apple cider vinegar also maintains the alkaline level in the body.
- Mix two tsp of the apple cider vinegar and a little honey in the glass of water.
- Drink this solution 2 or 3 times regular until it stops the ear ringing sensation.
5. Holy Basil
Holy basil is one more excellent natural remedy for treating tinnitus. Its antibacterial properties that can kill the bacteria that might be causing the problem. Additionally, this herb can give relief from the ear pain.
- Take a handful of tulsi or basil leaves in the blender to make a paste.
- Take this paste in a strainer & press with a teaspoon to extract the juice.
- Warm the tulsi juice lightly.
- Using the dropper put 2 or 3 drops of it in the affected ear.
- Repeat twice every day for 3 or 4 days.
onions have medicinal & antibacterial properties help to treat ear infections that causing tinnitus.
- Chop one small sized onion into the small pieces.
- Microwave the onions for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Let it cool, & then extract the juice.
- Put 2 or 3 drops of the fluid in an infected ear.
- Allow it in the ear for 5 minutes, then turn the head to let the fluid flow out.
- Use this sometimes per week to reduce tinnitus infection.
Garlic is also used to treat tinnitus caused by the high altitudes or cold climate. Garlic aids to reduce inflammation as well as increase the blood circulation. Additionally, it has antibacterial features that can reduce any infection that might be contributing to the problem.
- Fry two smashed garlic cloves in one tbsp of sesame oil.
- After refining & letting it cool, & put 2 or 3 drops of the oil into the ear canal.
- Do this every day at night before going to the bed. Continue this process for about one week.
8. Sesame Oil:
Warm the sesame oil & massage it smoothly behind the ears. Do this twice per day & you will notice an enhancement in the condition.
9. Fenugreek Seeds:
If tinnitus is making to miserable, then squash one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds & add to the usual cup of tea. Make sure you should not add milk to the tea. Eat it to alleviate the discomfort. If you are pregnant, don’t practice this home remedy for tinnitus.
Caution: Before trying all these mentioned remedies consult your family doctor’s advice or suggestions.