Simple #Radish #Paratha #Recipe For #Breakfast
Radish is one of very few vegetables which can only a handful consume. Being a gassy kind of vegetable, the elderly folk be inclined to keep away from it.
Although, this vegetable has the lot of proteins & nutrients which are very important for you to consume. Yabibo has shared with you the yummy breakfast – simple radish paratha recipe for breakfast.
The radish paratha is just as simple as the aloo paratha. The only difference is that white vegetable (raddish) is used. If you add in the little bit of radish greens to the mixture, it will only add in the better taste.
To make this radish paratha, try out this yummy & simple radish paratha recipe for breakfast:
Ingredients to prepare simple radish paratha recipe for breakfast
- Radish : 2 cups grated
- Onion : 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic paste : 3 tablespoon
- Cumin powder : 1 tablespoon
- Amchur : 1 tsp (mango powder)
- Garam masala powder : ½ tsp
- Red pepper : ½ tsp
- Coriander : 2 to 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- 1 cups whole wheat flour ¼ cup
- Water : as required to mix dough
- oil or ghee : 35 g
Method to prepare simple radish paratha recipe for breakfast
- Boil chopped horseradish in the water. Drain well. Mix onion, garlic & seasonings with the boiled horseradish.
- Mould flour with water to make rigid dough.
- Roll out on the floured board to a circle 6 inches wide.
- Add 2 tablespoon of horseradish in middle. Fold it into half. Roll it.
- Fold again into ½ and rollout to a triangular shape each side around 4 – 5 inch Heat the grilled or flat pan.
- Put the teaspoon of ghee or oil on th griddle or pan.
- Put the Paratha on the hot griddle orpan.
- Adding a little more oil around the edges, if required.
- Cook until nicely browned. Repeat on other side.
- Your radish paratha is now ready to eat.
Try relishing this yummy breakfast with mango chutney.
Photo credit : http://static.flickr.com/1/131895368_c042beea88.jpg
Photo credit: EYLC / Foter / CC BY-NC-ND
You are requested to make the recipies printable.
Hi DSN, They are Printable only, In Google Chrome you can do printing by selecting Simply Option.