Muslim Style Chicken Biryani Recipe
Biryani is truly most celestial dish of all non-veg recipes. Muslims are expert in making delicious biryani.
The Muslim Style Chicken Biryani recipe tastes outstanding, fragrant, non-greasy yet finger-licking good with delicious flavor. If you are a Non Vegetarian, you might have tasted this in any Muslim functions.
My favourite dish is chicken biryani so I never ever miss a chance to attend the Muslim wedding and enjoy this genuine taste.
So now i am sharing Muslim Style Chicken Biryani recipe with you. I hope you will try and enjoy the most flavorful Biryani.
Check out this easy recipe & enjoy the comfortable taste ..!
Ingredients to prepare Muslim Style Chicken Biryani Recipe:
- Basmati Rice : 2 cups
- Chicken with bone : ½ kg
- Ginger : small piece
- Garlic : 5
- Green chilly : 2
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- Ghee : 2 tbsp
- Cloves : 3 to 4
- Cinnamon : 1 “ piece
- Bay leaf : 2
- Star anise : 1
- Cardamom : 2 to 3
- Onion : 2
- Coriander : finely chopped ½ cup
- Yoghurt : ½ cup
- Turmeric pwd : a pinch
- Salt to taste
To Marinate Chicken:
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder : a pinch
- Red chilly powder : ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare Muslim Style Chicken Biryani Recipe:
- Wash and soak the Basmati rice in water for 5 mins, drain and set aside.
- Clean and wash the chicken pieces.
- Apply lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder and red chilly powder for chicken pieces and keep aside to marinate.
- Make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chilly.
- Take a deep bottomed pan, heat oil and ghee in it.
- When oil is hot, add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf, star anise & cardamom.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry until it turns to golden brown.
- Now add freshly ground paste ( ginger, garlic and green chilly paste ).
- Fry till the raw aroma disappears.
- Now add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix well and sauté for a minute.
- Add chicken pieces and sauté until chicken absorbs the masala.
- Now add the curd, turmeric powder, salt and cook until oil separates out.
- Add 4 cups of water and combine well.
- Check for salt and spicy seasonings, leave it till water come to boil.
- Now add the basmati rice.
- Gently stir in contents to combine well.
- Cover the pan with lid, reduce the flame to medium.
- Pressure cook for one whistle and simmer for 5 to 7 mins.
- Once the pressure goes off, fluff the rice gently.
- Garnish with fresh corriander leaves.
Now Muslim Style Chicken Biryani Recipe is ready to Serve & Enjoy the delicious & luxurious Muslim’s Chicken Biryani with onion raitha.