Mango Lassi is a sweet, smoothie like heavenly drink. It is a blend of fresh mango, plain yoghurt, milk and honey. This delicious recipe is easy to prepare and is a favorite at Indian restaurants. I love its creamy fruity sweet taste and flavor.
Here is the easy recipe to make this delightful drink. Try it and let me know how it is..:)
Ingredients to prepare Mango Lassi recipe:
Method to prepare Mango Lassi recipe:
- Take a fresh ripe mango and peel off the skin.
- Slice the flesh from the fruit and cut it into small pieces.
- In a blender, add yoghurt, milk, mango pulp and sugar.
- Blend for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now add ice cubes and blend for 1 more minute.
- Once the frothy lassi is formed, transfer to serving glass.
- Freeze in fridge for 30 minutes.