Bobby Deol’s stars unfolded well as he did well in Bollywood. His films proved successful despite a few flops. Fans are curious about Bobby Deol’s wife’s name and photo.
Bobby Deol happens to be a popular and well-known Indian model cum actor and has been more than two decades in the Bollywood film industry. He has appeared in over 40 movies and also won a Filmfare Award along with numerous nominations. He is known for his villainous roles in the action-spy drama thrillers notorious for rather committing revengeful murders and crimes.
- Bobby Deol was born into a Punjabi Jatt Sikh family on 27 January 1969 as Vijay Singh Deol.
- Bobby happens to be the 2nd son of the yesteryear superstar, Dharmendra, and Prakash Kaur and has an elder brother Sunny Deol, who is also a well-known actor. Bobby has 2 sisters, Vijayta and Ajeeta. Both of them are settled in California, USA. Former actress superstar Hema Malini happens to be Bobby’s stepmother. Actresses Ahana Deol, as well as Esha Deol, are his half-sisters. Bobby is rumored to have had affairs with actress Neelam Kothari and also Priya Chatwal.
- On 30 May 1996, he married renowned Indian banker Dev Abuja’s daughter, Tanya, and has two sons, Aryaman Deol and Dharam Deol, the latter named after his father, Dharmendra. His fans are keen to know Bobby Deol’s wife name and photo.
- Bobby’s debut was in the film Dharam Veer as a child artist (1977).
- His lead role was in Film Barsaat (1995)
- His religion is Sikhism.
- His zodiac sign is Aquarius
- His birthplace was Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality Indian
- Bobby Deol finished schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, and Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan. The actor graduated in Commerce from Mithibai College, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He worked as a DJ before entering the Bollywood industry but rather quit it soon due to some bad experiences.
- Bobby Deol did receive good acclamation for the movie ‘Barsaat’. ‘Barsaat’ also did earn him Best Debut Filmfare Award in the same year. With his dimpled smile, disheveled look, as well as locks, Bobby became the heartthrob of numerous young girls.
- Bobby Deol Net Worth – Estimated Net Worth in the year 2019 (Approx) $8 million.
- Estimated Net Worth in the year 2018(Approx).Under Review Salary INR 2 Crore/film.
- Income Source Current income not known and his total assets.
Also Read, 10 Unknown Facts about Rishi Kapoor.
- Bobby’s career had its ups and downs. Although the second movie “Gupt” with Manisha Koirala and Kajol was a hit, he did face many flops after that. Subsequently, he did well, like in “ Soldier” with Preity Zinta.
- He drinks alcohol.
- He also smokes
- Bobby does share a great bond with his elder brother Sunny Deol and does consider him to be his right hand and best friend.
- While shooting for his debut lead role in Barsaat, he did meet with an accident and broke his leg
- Deol does maintain a great variety in his wardrobe
- After the release of the debut movie Barsaat, Bobby, along with his friends went over to an Italian restaurant in Mumbai to celebrate his success as the movie was praised by both, the audience as well as the critics. During the party, Bobby happens to see a girl passing by, and he was rather awestruck by her beauty. That girl was Tanya Ahuja and Bobby was so head over heels for her and made attempts to find out more about her by making calls.
- Neelam and Bobby Deol were in a relationship for approximately 5 years. The lovebirds Neelam and Bobby were in a serious relationship and just like any other couple madly-in-love; they also wanted their relationship to last forever. Unfortunately, it did not work out as Bobby’s father, Dharmender objected to it. Bobby and Neelam of course never mentioned their affair in media, but the industry and their close friends did know about it.
Thus, Bobby Deol stars unfolded well.