Dark circles are a common cause of worry; they not only make to look tired and fatigued but also make to show older than the age. These natural masks will help you soothe the fine skin under the eyes and improve its skin texture. You may also do yoga to get rid of dark circles. Here are few tips mentioned below are Eye Masks to get rid of Dark Circles.
Table of Contents
Lemon and Tomato mask
The Tomato is great skin lightening agent, the tomato will also help to improve the skin texture of the area around the eyes. Lemon has moisturizing properties that endorse smooth skin and reduces the size of blood vessels and fluid preservation under the eyes.
- Make the juice of the tomato and take into a bowl.
- Also clutch the juice of 1 lemon into the same mixing bowl. Mix them well.
- Now carefully apply the mixture under the eyes, i.e., on dark circles.
- Leave it about an hour and clean it off with cold water.
Pineapple juice and Turmeric powder mask
The turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties so it can be very useful in treating dark circles. Pineapple juice is a wonderful skin toner and can provide a very cooling effect to the eyes.
- Take 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder in bowl and add 3 teaspoons of pineapple juice to it.
- Blend the mixture gently until it becomes like a paste.
- Apply this paste under the eyes and wash it after half an hour.
- Apply these paste daily morning for best results.
Potato and honey mask with olive oil
Potatoes serves as a bleaching agent that can help in lightening dark circles. Olive oil helps to improve blood circulation and make tighter the skin around the eyes. Honey helps as nourishing agent and moisturizing the affected area.
- Peel medium sized potato and chop it finely.
- Now add one tablespoon of honey to grated potato.
- And also add one tablespoon of olive oil to mixture and combine well.
- Apply the mixture on the dark circles under the eye and leave it about half an hour.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Apply this paste for every alternate day before going to bed to lighten the dark circles.
Honey and mint eye mask
Mint leaves have property of cooling, which helps to refresh exhausted eyes. Moreover, mint also works as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce the dark circles around the eyes.
- Squash handful of mint leaves and add one tablespoon of honey to it.
- Apply the freshly crushed mint mixture on the dark circles.
- Stay it for about fifteen minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Apply this mask every night before going to bed to reduce dark circles.
Eye Masks to get rid of Dark Circles