Are you suffering from acne or other facial skin problems? Have you wondered what you can do to get rid of these problems? Then you’re in the right place. This publication speaks of a wonderful treatment – hydrogen peroxide – that can help treat your facial skin and bring back the glow it has always had! Read more about Easy Steps To Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Treat Acne
Do you want to know more? Continue reading!
Table of Contents
How to Use Hydrogen Peroxide for Acne
Make hydrogen peroxide a part of your daily cleansing routine and this could eliminate acne and the scars that come with it. Follow these simple steps to use this treatment:
Make sure your face is clean. Gently wash your face with a gentle, natural facial cleanser to remove makeup, dirt, and oil from your skin.
Gently pat your face with a soft towel. Wait about 5 minutes to make sure your face is completely dry. Applying a product on a damp skin that has acne will cause it to bite. Dry skin will also be able to better absorb hydrogen peroxide.
Take a sterilized cotton ball and soak with the peroxide. Rub it gently on your skin, concentrating on areas affected by acne. Applying your entire face can ensure that future emergencies do not occur.
Wait about 5 minutes to allow the peroxide to do its job. You will know it’s time for the next step when the bubbling stops.
Wash your face again with water. You do not need to use a cleanser this time. Leaving the peroxide on your skin will do more damage than good, so be sure to always wash it.
Protect your skin and apply an oil-free moisturizer. Hydrogen peroxide has a drying effect on the skin, so be sure to always use a moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying out.
By using hydrogen peroxide every day, you can effectively treat acne and cleanse the scars and other imperfections of your skin.
Tips To Remember
- For severe acne, use 3% hydrogen peroxide and, if more on the softer side, use 1%. Like other antiseptics, hydrogen peroxide is cytotoxic. This is why it is important to avoid using large concentrations. When this antiseptic is used in small quantities, it accelerates the process of wound healing.
- Needless to say, it is important to make sure that this antiseptic is far from your eyes. This could cause burns and even extreme burns in some cases. You should also keep it away from your eyebrows and your hair because it can read the hair.
- If you experience pain, irritation or very dry skin, it is best to immediately stop using hydrogen peroxide. This could cause serious damage that can be irreparable for your skin.
- When cleaning your face before applying hydrogen peroxide, always use a mild cleanser or soap. Since it can cause dryness and irritation of the skin, it can be combined with cleansers that are hard on the skin.
- Always use a moisturizer that has sunscreen. This way, you should not use an extra product that could make your skin oily. As you know, oily skin is more prone to acne.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a great option if you have tried other treatments without success. It can give you a clear skin and free of irritation, redness, scars and other imperfections. When you use it with caution, this can do wonders, giving you the skin you’ve always wanted.
Have you ever used hydrogen peroxide for acne scars? How did it help you? Tell us by commenting in the space below.