We have got a natural facial as the gift one time & it was so relaxing and skin feels great for few days. No need to spend more budget for regular facial, so in order to help you we brought this mud mask as the good at-home choice instead. This mud mask has been excellent for clearing up stress-induced breakout & getting skin back to normal. Read about DIY homemade mud mask for all skin types.
If you need to provide your face the spa-like treatment at a house, a mud mask is a requirement. Mud masks are really made of cosmetic clay, that one can buy at most larger retailers. A mud mask cleanses dirt and grimes out of the pores whilst nourishing the skin and drawing out unwanted substances or toxins, dead cells, & extra oil. Apply the homemade facial mud mask one time per week to present your mug the deep cleaning without wasting a chance at the spa.
Table of Contents
It is great to use this Aztec Healing Clay for obvious uses like facials. as it has several benefits of healing clay, & bentonite is particularly good at firming & detoxing your skin. It is also excellent for detoxing the hair & reviving shine and natural volume.
Another facial component is honey, is naturally cleansing and soothing. We frequently use honey only to cleanse face in the evening with excellent results. Raw honey is usually antibacterial & is fabulous for skin healing. It further adds the smooth & silky texture to the facial mask.
Herbs and Essential Oils:
We can use some chamomile flowers & calendula flowers in the mixer to make the fine powder & combine to the clay before merging with the honey & water to combine some additional skin nourishment. Further, add the couple of drops of the lavender essential oil for fragrance & skin health. Instead of doing powder with herbs first, we can make a strong tea with them and use the extract in place of water in the below recipe.
DIY Homemade Mud Mask Components
- Bentonite clay : 1 teaspoon
- Raw honey : 1 teaspoon
- Water : 1 teaspoon (or more if required)
- Powdered calendula and chamomile flowers : 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Lavender essential oil : 2 drops (optional)
Method to prepare
- Join the bentonite clay with the powdered herbs (If you are using powder in the small bowl.
- Combine honey & join to form the thick paste.
- Combine sufficient warm water to form the thin paste. Combine lavender essential oil (optional).
- Quickly apply to face & neck in the circular motion, dodging the eyes.
- Allow it for 10 to 15 minutes or till it has thickened.
- Clean off with the (dark colored) washcloth dipped in hot water (really hot water aids to steam off the face mask without having to scrape the skin).
- Allow the skin pats it dry & now enjoy with the smooth skin.