Weight loss pills are gaining high popularity with rising percentage obesity in people. However, the number of controversies associated with these pills is larger than the number of companies manufacturing and supplying these pills. It is a matter of serious concern and skepticism to find out how these pills work and how safe are these. Read more Clenbuterol for Weight Loss – How it Works, Benefits, and Drawbacks
Clenbuterol is the most raved about weight loss pill. Popularly known as ‘Clen”, it is a bronchodilator and decongestant. It is normally used to prevent asthma attacks. Although it seems to be steroid like, it is not a steroid. It falls under the β2 agonists’ category. It is much like stimulant drugs, such as adrenaline and amphetamines. This implies that Clen produces adrenaline-like effects on the body. This blog helps you find out how Clenbuterol works to aid weight loss.
How does Clenbuterol Support Weight Loss?
Clenbuterol, a β2 adrenergic receptor, helps to initiate physiological reactions similar to adrenaline. It also stimulates other pathways that help to burn fat through a biological process, fatty acid oxidation. This fat is further used as an energy source to perform normal bodily functions. It activates the mitochondria to release ATPs, thus pushing up the metabolic rate. It is a known fact that a higher metabolism, helps to lose weight.
Most of the weight loss diets and pills help to lose lean mass. However, this is not the case with Clenbuterol. It is catabolic in nature. This means that it breaks down fat. At the same time, it is also anabolic, i.e. it prevents muscle loss while stimulating the growth of skeletal mass. As the muscle and skeletal mass builds up, the weight on the scale might not show much variation. However, you would see a toned and leaner body. This is because muscle is denser than fat. For this reason, Clenbuterol is highly popular among most bodybuilders as well as those on a weight loss regime.
Benefits of Clenbuterol
The main benefits associated with Clenbuterol are:
- It increases the body’s endurance and tolerance levels. Therefore, you can push yourself to follow a strict workout routine and burn a few extra pounds. Additionally, it also reduces the pain in muscles resulting from heavy workouts.
- Clenbuterol protects the lungs and heart during the weight loss process. Although workouts are performed under professional guidance, there might be few exercises that can affect the heart. This drug helps to control such fluctuations.
- This drug is usually consumed in combination with vitamins and other energy supplements. This way, it reduces the need for a very strict diet routine.
- Clenbuterol helps to break down the fatty acids in the body, thus accelerates weight loss. Therefore, if you are looking for quick results, this amazing drug is the right thing to retort to.
- In addition to the above stated benefits, Clenbuterol can also pose some side effects to the body. Some common ones include:
- You might experience headache, excessive appetite, and shaking hands.
- Overdose or overuse of this drug can cause vomiting, nausea, sweating, anxiety, insomnia, and higher blood pressure.
- Clenbuterol might cause a fall in the potassium and taurine stores in the body, thus causing cramping of muscles.
- You can get addicted to Clenbuterol seeing yourself fit and active. Moreover, once you stop consuming the drug, you might experience stress and withdrawal symptoms.
- Since this drug works like adrenaline, excessive usage can increase the heart rate and further lead to heart attack. In many cases, it can also cause muscular hypertrophy.
Stay Fit, Stay Healthy!