2 Simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin
Pimple is a small hard inflamed spot on the skin.Here are 2 simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin at home:
Lemon Juice and Honey Mix:
Lemon is best home remedy for the oily skin. Lemon Juice contains Citric acid which can defuse and control oil secretion of the oily skin. It has capacity to get rid of the pimples effectually. The acid quite well works to kill harmful acne causing the bacteria along with reducing the scars.
Honey has antibacterial properties and it can restore moisture balance of skin well. Honey gives the natural glowing skin and also helps in pimple reduction. 2 Simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin
How to prepare Lemon Juice and Honey Mix:
- Squeeze one spoonful of fresh Lemon juice and take same amount of Honey in the clean bowl. Mix them well. You will get the thick liquid paste like pack now.
- Apply it all over face and neck after cleansing the face properly.
- Use the cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave mixture on face for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, rinse it off with the cold water.
You can notice immediate pimple reduction and the bright glow on the face. Also this treatment helps to lighten away pimple marks too. This is very simple and effectual pimple treatment for the oily skin. By doing this pimple treatment regularly, you can help to keep pimples at bay. After that you can do this weekly twice.
Besan and Curd Face Pack:
Besan is also known as Bengal gram or dal flour, and it is available easily in our Indian kitchens. The same holds true for the Curd as well. So, we do not need to rush to the beauty store to get these beauty items. Besan is rich in the proteins and vitamins, and curd is rich in vitamin A and C. Curd can keep skin soft and supple by moisturising it properly. At the same time Besan takes out extra greasiness of the oily skin. Another of the effective choices in the oily skin pimples treatment at home. 2 Simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin
How to prepare Besan and Curd Face Pack:
- Take two teaspoons of Besan and one teaspoon of the curd. Mix this mixture with spoon well in a clean bowl to make a thick paste.
- To this thick paste, add 2 drops of Lemon and a pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Mix it well to make the mixture and then apply this paste evenly on the cleansed face and neck. This face pack might take some time to dry.
- After 20 minutes to 30 minutes, apply warm water on dried face pack to make it loose.
- Now rub gently to remove face pack from face and neck. By rubbing like this, your skin’s dead cells will be removed. Then splash cold water to remove rest of the face pack.
Ingredients such as Turmeric and Honey are known as antiseptic ingredients. They help calm and revitalize the skin. Turmeric also helps in fading the tan or discoloration of the skin. Its yellow tint helps the skin glow, while protecting it from the harmful sun rays.Curds especially the sour curds are known to contain properties that kill the acne causing bacterias instantly.
Repeat this treatment for oily skin weekly twice initially. After pimples are controlled, you can do this once every 15 days.
The above are the 2 Simple techniques of pimple treatment for oily skin