Yummy Egg Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
#eggparatha #breakfast #healthyrecipe
Eggs are one of the high protein foods you should have at least twice in a week in one meal. If you begin your day with egg on your plate, you will inevitably pass a day with a lot of energy. Eggs are also high in the calcium & very essential for women who are the pregnant. This egg paratha recipe is easy to make & would be loved by both – young & old. To make this yummy egg paratha recipe for breakfast you require only a few ingredients.
Here is how you can make this delicious egg paratha recipe using the step by step process Boldsky shares with you.
- Whole Wheat flour: 2 cups
- Eggs: 4
- Oil: 1 tbsp
- Butter or oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- Make the dough out of atta. Add oil & salt as you would do when you prepare any roti’s or paratha.
- After the dough has made, store it for 30 minutes covered with a moist muslin cloth.
- After the session, take the ball size piece of dough & roll it was slightly using dry flour.
- Now spread the little oil over it & fold it in a semi-circle shape.
- Use a little oil again and fold it along the length and roll it into the triangle shape.
- Cook this dough over pre-heated Tawa. Cook it well by turning it on both the sides.
- Pierce the egg from the top and slowly open the layer of paratha and pour the egg on it.
- Now spread the oil on this side and let it get golden in colour.
- Similarly, cook on the other side till it turns golden brown. Your egg paratha is now ready to eat. Follow this same procedure for the rest of the dough.
Eggs are one of the items you should consume at least twice in the week. It is high in the proteins, & the White has required for those who are on the weight loss.
Make sure to cook egg well in the paratha. You can make it a little extra spicy if you enjoy spicy meals.
Photo credit : http://cache.showmethecurry.com/vidimages/EggParatha.jpg