Ways To Hydrate Your Hair
#hydrate #hair #hairdamage
Dry hair slowly embraces damage. Thus, hydrating the hair should be a part of the daily ritual. Most of us seldom give notice to the dryness on the scalp but it makes the hair lifeless.
So, how to hydrate your hair? Well, if you hate oil then there are other tricks. But if you can withstand oil, the best thing to do is to massage the scalp with coconut oil every night before bed.
You can anyway wash the oil off the scalp every morning during the shower. But if you cannot tolerate the oily feeling then go through other Ways To hydrate your hair.
But make sure that diet & water consumption accompany your hair care routine as hydration should always be from inside as well as outside. Now, let us discuss further.
Consume foods that provide the fatty acids. Consume avocados & fish. Also, eat fresh strawberries and water melons.
Drink sufficient water. This might sound easy but we lean to forget our water necessities until we feel thirsty.
Less Restrict the shampoo usage to only twice a week. Too much of head bath might drain all natural oils on scalp.
Use A Moisturising Shampoo
When you go to the supermarket, ask for a moisturising shampoo & conditioner. Such products will avoid dryness.
Stay away from dryers & styling products. They can be too damaging for dry hair. Also, stay away from the straightening irons.
Make sure that you use a soft brush to spread the natural oils all over the scalp. Do this twice- once in the morning & once in the evening.
- 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth
Here are 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth. Read and follow the tips for better results
Raw Onion Juice:
This is […]
- Shower Tricks To Keep Hair HealthyShower Tricks To Keep Hair healthy
Do you have a bad hair day when you shower? Just can not get those long locks or hair to lie flat, can you? Well, if your hair gets on the nerves or […]
- Ways to Use Lemon Juice And Coconut Oil For Hair GrowthEvery person wants to get lustrous and healthy hair. To promote health & texture of hair, people are trying many things nowadays. From applying several hair care products like oils, […]
- 8 Uses Of Coconut Milk For HairCoconut oil is extensively used by a lot of the Indians. The reason why coconut oil is used on hair is because it is good for growth, prevents bald-headedness and also hides those grey […]
- Hair Growth Tips for Men and WomenHair adds worth to a person's personality. Be it men or women, a healthy hair growth can indeed make others turn heads when you pass by. Below are listed some hair growth tips that can […]
- 5 secrets to smooth, knot-free hairAre you always playing tug-of-war with your hair in process of detangling them? A few alterations to your hair care routine could relieve your hair from dreadful tangles. So read 5 secrets […]
- 20 Best hair health tipsI have read in many books that eating iron rich foods helps hair grow faster. Although keep in mind iron supplements aren’t absorbed by the body as well as food sources so its better to […]
- Ways To Control Dandruff & Hair Fall With Fenugreek SeedsWays To Control Dandruff & Hair Fall With Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek, also called as methi has many benefits for both health and beauty. Fenugreek can be used in the form of leaves and […]
- 5 Excellent Uses of Vitamin E Oils For HairVitamin E is also one of the unique ingredients of today’s cosmetics meant for hair. It has recognised as one of the miracle drugs for hair. This vitamin is remarkably beneficial for the […]