Sambar Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi
#sambarrecipe #ganeshvhaturthi #recipeforganeshchaturthi
Ganapathi Bappa Moriya!!! Yes, once again it’s time to celebrate Vinayaka Chaturthi. The entire nation wants to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi.
On 17th of September, it’s Ganesh Chaturthi. On this auspicious occasion, several food items have prepared for Lord Ganesha.
Apart from the sweets and snacks, today we shall teach you to make the main course sambar recipe for Ganesh Chaturthi.
Vegetable Sambar is an important dish that has offered as nivedya for Lord Ganesha. Vegetable sambar tastes yummy when served with hot rice and ghee.
So, let us start preparing vegetable sambar recipe for Ganesh Chathurthi.
Ingredients to prepare Sambar Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Toor Dal : 1 cup
- Bengal gram : 3 tbsp
- Red chilli : 4 to 5
- Coriander seeds : 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds :2 tbsp
- Fenugreek seeds : 2tbsp
- Coconut – Grated 1 cup
- Beans : 1 cup
- Carrot : 1 cup
- Ground nuts : 1 cup
- Pumpkin : 1 cup
- Tomatoes : 1 cup
- Mustard seeds : 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves : few
- Oil : 4 tsp
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare Sambar Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi
- Keep the pan on the stove & once it is heated, add Bengal gram & fry it for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep it aside.
- To make masala, separately fry red chilli, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds.
- Wait for five minutes for it to cool down.
- Now in the mixing jar add the fried items and coconut and a little amount of water. Grind it to make the fine paste.
- Now in a pressure cooker add 1 cup of the toor dal neatly cut beans, tomato, pumpkin, carrot, and groundnuts and some water and close the lid of the pressure cooker. Wait for three whistles.
- Now in the pan, add oil, mustard seeds & cumin leaves. Then add the toor dal and boiled vegetables. Add some water, and then add the ground masala paste & salt to taste.
- Do not add more water. Make sure the sambar is thick sufficient.
- Now serve the hot sambar recipe with hot rice & ghee.
Photo credit : Google search
- Delicious Tomato Sambar RecipeSambar is a popular dish which is prepared in almost every Indian home. The taste of this sambar will eventually take you to heaven. The main ingredient which is used in this yummy recipe […]
- Ganesh Chaturthi Special Steamed Modak recipe For youSteamed modak recipe which served for Ganesh Chaturthi and also lord Ganesh favorite food. So here discussed with step by step procedure for special of Ganesh Chaturthi. This steamed modak […]
- Delicious Tomato Rice With Peas RecipeTomato rice also known as tomato bath is one of the famous dish in South India. This sweet and spicy rice recipe is simple, quick and easy to prepare.
When preparing this delicious rice […]
- Pesarattu recipe or moong dal dosa recipePesarattu recipe or moong dal dosa recipe
Measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml
for dosa batter:
green moong beans : 2 cups
green chilly : 1 chopped
ginger : ½ […]
- Simple Mango Curd Rice RecipeSimple Mango Curd Rice Recipe
Curd rice is a favourite dish for many of us. It is especially close to the heart of the people from South India. Curd rice or rice with yogurt is one of the […]
- Muslim Style Chicken Biryani RecipeMuslim Style Chicken Biryani Recipe
Biryani is truly most celestial dish of all non-veg recipes. Muslims are expert in making delicious biryani.
The Muslim Style Chicken Biryani recipe […]
- Hot and Spicy Chilly Soya Chunks recipeToday I’m here with a wonderful recipe Hot and Spicy Chilly Soya chunks. It is a desi take on Chinese cooking and tastes delectable good starter. We know soya chunks are rich in the […]
- Healthy recipe to relieve acidity: Green peas and methi pulaoOne of the leading triggers of acidity is the food we eat. Sometimes consuming plain rice may also lead to acidity. But this does not mean you have to live without eating rice. In this […]
- Moong dal halwa recipeMoong dal halwa recipe
Moong dal halwa recipe with step by step instructions given below; a popular and rich halwa recipe from north India. Moong dal halwa is usually made on celebratory […]