Reasons To Consume Vitamin C In Summer
Why is it very important to consume the vitamin C in summer? Well, summer is the hot season. The heat affects the health in many ways. Your body requires protection from the heat. 10 Vitamins Women Should Consume Daily for skin and health undergo lots of damage when they are exposed to extreme heat in summer. Apart from protecting the body by staying indoors, you must also focus on the consuming certain vitamins for the summer.
Research suggests that heat kills more number of people every year than any other natural disaster. The food you eat can make the body withstand the heat and survive the summer. Vitamins For Men Over 40 Food can also protect the body from the UV rays and also excess heat. Now, let us discuss why Vitamin C is one of the important vitamins for summer and also see Reasons To Consume Vitamin C In Summer.
Vitamin C is rich in the antioxidants. Your body requires antioxidants to protect itself from free radical damage. Your skin can be protected from the sun’s exposure and other environmental factors. So, it is very important to consume foods rich in vitamin C in summer.
Vitamin C is important for your body as it has its own role in the production of collagen. That is why experts suggest consuming summer fruits rich in vitamin C.
Vitamin C is one of the vitamins for skin. If you want healthy and smooth skin, it is very important to consume Vitamin C in enough quantities.
Vitamin C also plays an important role in helping the body adjust to heat in surroundings. As the temperatures soar, your body requires to adjust fast or else it would be rough to survive.
Vitamin C has healing abilities. As it can speed up process of healing, it is good for sun burns as well as other types of the summer injuries.
Studies suggest that consuming vitamin C daily can help in preventing heat rash in summer. It can also help in curing the heat rash.
Photo credit: Let Ideas Compete / Source / CC BY-NC-ND
- Benefits Of Hot Tea In SummerIndians have the habit of drinking hot tea in the summer. Is it healthy? Well, in a way, it cools down the system indirectly. There are may varieties of tea; green tea, black tea, herbal […]
- Is Overdose Of Vitamin C Dangerous?Is Overdose Of Vitamin C Dangerous?
Is Overdose of vitamin C Dangerous? Well, consuming enough of Vitamin C is crucial but too much of it can be harmful to the health.
Why Are You […]
- Top 10 amazing Health Benefits Of Vitamin CVitamin C, as everyone have already heard about it is uses that it is used for the skin and prevents mouth ulceration. Apart from this a new research shows that the health benefits of […]
- 9 Healthy summer fruits snacksAre you feeling dull this summer? Do you suffer from the sun strokes? You may be missing on fruits. Fruits are great to beat heat this summer. Fruits obtainable in summer are great in […]
- Foods Having More Vitamin C Than OrangesFoods Having More Vitamin C Than Oranges
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It prevents us from cancer and removes all toxins accumulated in the body. It is a healing vitamin and must […]
- Miracle remedy to deal with heat boils this summerMiracle remedy to deal with heat boils this summer
Ones skin, being the largest organ and most sensitive part of the body, is vulnerable to skin injury, warts, boils and wounds, […]
- Antioxidant-Rich Foods that Fights Free RadicalsWe have known all along that having fruits and vegetables is great for you, & science is now giving this to be right. If you required powerful sounding reasons to receive your 5 - 7 […]
- Best Tips for Footcare in this SummerAlong with scorching heat and sultry days, summers bring a whole new set of problems for feet as they stay enclosed in tight shoes or footwear which doesn’t allow them to breathe. No one […]
- Tips To Avoid Weight Gain This SummerMost of us are not aware of the fact that there would be slight weight gain in summer. Actually, we generally spend our summer days active by hiking, biking and swimming. Then why would we […]