Milk Rice Recipe To Increase Breast Milk
Post pregnancy the body feels tired and weary. It is very important for women to eat healthy food and most of all it is necessary to choose for foods which will enhance breast milk. Today, there are a lot of women who face the problem of less breast milk after pregnancy. Although doctors suggest medical remedies, it is much safer to go in for natural cures.
Although, you can improve the bland taste with a few spices like pepper and cinnamon. Adding a teaspoon of sugar too will be helpful. Take a look at this yummy milk rice recipe to increase breast milk for women post pregnancy.
Ingredients to prepare milk rice recipe to increase breast milk
- Rice – 500 gms
- Milk – 2 cups
- Water – 2 cups
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper Corns – 4-5
- Sugar – ½ tsp
Procedure to prepare milk rice recipe to increase breast milk
- Rinse the rice well. Add a little warm water to the rice and store it aside.
- In a round pot, add water and salt and allow it to boil over a low flame.
- Now add the rice and cover the pot with a lid.
- Cook the rice for 10 minutes until it feels soft and fat. Also make sure the water is completely absorbed.
- Pour the milk in slowly and use a spoon to stir it into the rice. (lower the flame to the minimum so that the texture comes out right)
- Let the rice and milk for ten minutes.
- Add in the pepper corns and sugar. Mix well.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
Let it cool for about five minutes before serving. Nutrition Tip Milk rice is the best to consume post delivery. It increases breast milk and also helps you to lose weight post pregnancy. Tip You can also cook the rice in a rice cooker. When it’s finished cooking, transfer it to a pot before adding the milk.
Photo credit: Ruthieki / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Foods To Increase Immunity During PregnancyFoods To Increase Immunity During Pregnancy
#Increaseimmunity #pregnancy #baby #pills #medication
All to-be mothers are always attempting foods to enhance immunity during pregnancy as […]
- Why Women Should Eat More ChocolatesChocolate is tasty and a admire worthy gift that almost every women receives from their loved ones on every occasion as women treasure chocolates. There is also a very healthy reason […]
- 4 Common Causes Of Breast Pain During PregnancyThe breasts enlarge due to a rise in estrogen during puberty. During the menstrual cycle, several hormones cause variations in breast tissue that can lead to pain or distress in some […]
- What Causes Mood Swings In WomenMen do experience mood swings for a variety of reasons. In this post, let us discuss about what causes mood swings in women.
As some women experience them more others experience less […]
- 7 Ways To Prevent Conception7 Ways To Prevent Conception
Most women look for ways to prevent conception of first baby, as the concept of having first kid instantly after wedding has changed in most of the cases. […]
- 10 Best Uses of Vaseline for Men and WomenVaseline has been found around for decades, but what purpose it has used? 10 Best Uses of Vaseline for Men and Women.
Beyond moisturizing your lips, this glossy salve is one of the […]
- 5 white coloured foods to avoid during pregnancy5 white coloured foods to avoid during pregnancy
During the time of pregnancy, it is very important to be attentive and cautious about the diet. Food has an enormous impact on the health […]
- Benefits Of Yoghurt During PregnancyPregnant women are frequently advised to have good amount of calcium in various forms to support the growth of bones, teeth and muscles of the baby. Benefits Of Yoghurt During […]
- Exercises – Avoid during PregnancyPregnancy women no need to stop exercising completely. Actually, doctors will recommend that during pregnancy, women should be an active and has to eat healthy food but should be in […]