#InterestingFacts About #Kids
It is amazing thing to become parents but with news comes with enormous responsibilities which will demand more time from parents for care of their new born.
Parents feel overjoyed after their babies birth & they are ready to take up the pain of caring for the new born happily. If their baby cannot sleep during the night, they offer their whole night to make the baby sleep happily.
Here are few Interesting Facts About Kids read on…
In the first 2 years of baby’s life, a parent loses almost 6 months of his sleep. New parents get less than 4 hours of sleep because of baby’s cries at night. This might result in irritated behavior and stress in parents.
A baby uses about 8000 diapers from his birth until he gets trained for toilet. Fathers can change the diaper in almost 1 minute and mothers do it in 2 minutes.
The tear glands in the baby are not well developed until they are 3 week old so they cannot shed tears but they scream a lot. Some babies shack tears only after 4 or 5 months
Newly born babies can see only in black & white. After 1st few weeks of their birth, they start to see the different colours.
You are more likely to have twins today than 30 years before. Since the year 1980, the birth rate of twins has increased by 76 %.
New born babies can be familiar with their mother’s voice at birth. In womb. they listen & respond to their mother’s voice above all sounds. They are more sensitive to their mother’s voice.
Photo credit : http://img.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/newsV2/images/b.jpg
- Symptoms Of Egg Allergy In ChildrenSymptoms Of Egg Allergy In Children
Some babies experience some of the allergic symptoms after consuming eggs. Some kids are so sensitive that they develop reactions when they touch eggs. […]
- Pros And Cons Of Glass Bottles For BabiesPros And Cons Of Glass Bottles For Babies
Many years ago glass bottles were used to nourish the babies. Nowadays there are different varieties of plastic bottles obtainable that are used […]
- Quick Facts About Kids DepressionDepression is common these days in any age group. Regrettably, this can be seen in the children as well. Depression is the medical condition which makes a person sad, low and disinterested […]
- Home Remedies For Diarrhoea And Vomiting In KidsHome Remedies For Diarrhoea And Vomiting In Kids
Vomiting and diarrhoea are most commonly seen diseases in the babies and kids. This is caused due to the viral infection of […]
- Facts About Eating Disorders In ChildrenFacts About Eating Disorders In Children
Do you know that eating disorders in children can be dangerous to their health? In fact, they can be life threatening. That is why parents should […]
- Tips For Baby’s Brain DevelopmentTips For Baby's Brain Development
#baby #kid #child #babybrain #braindevelopment #growth
When we have the new child in our family, we become very protecting about them & make sure […]
- 6 Reasons For Snoring In Children6 Reasons For Snoring In Children
#Snoring #children #kids #babies
Snoring is not a problem only of adults. It is seen in some children as well. According to the studies, around 20 […]
- Top 7 Super Brain Foods For KidsTop 7 Super Brain Foods For Kids
Children in their growing years need proper food for their overall growth as well as for their brain development. The foods consumed by children affect […]
- 8 Tasty Ways To Make Kids Eat Veggies8 Tasty Ways To Make Kids Eat Veggies
#vegetables #kids #children #vegetables
It is always so difficult to make the kids eat healthy foods or veggies. They do not like the taste & […]