Give the regular salad routine a miss, and jazz it up with this fibre rich salad. It can be perfect for those suffering from the diabetes as beetroot has a low glycemic index and would not cause any spike in the blood sugar levels. The sesame seeds added to this salad are rich in Omega-6 fatty acids, which play a key role in lowering the levels of bad cholesterol and increasing levels of good cholesterol in the body. These healthy beetroot and spinach salad and more 5 tasty salad recipes can also keep you in good health.
Ingredients to prepare Beetroot and spinach salad:
- beetroot : 2 to 3 boiled
- spinach : 10- 15 (blanched and chopped)
- sesame seeds : 1 tbsp
- sugar : 1 tsp
- lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare Beetroot and spinach salad:
- Cut boiled beetroot in cubes.
- Now roast sesame seeds to light brown colour.
- Combine the spinach and beetroot and add 1 tsp lemon juice. Also, add sugar.
- Toss all ingredients together and serve fresh.
Try this healthy beetroot and spinach salad recipe and reap its health benefits.
- 11 amazing health benefits of beetrootHow frequently do you include beetroot in the diet? Well, if does not remember when ate this purplish red root the last time. Here are 11 amazing health benefits of beetroot
One want to […]
- Seven Iron Rich Natural Foods to treat anemiaList of seven Iron Rich natural foods to treat anemia:
1. Beetroot Kheer
Peel the beetroot skin.Slice them into small pieces.Add a cup of coconut milk and cashews.Include jaggery for […]
- 7 Healthy Ways To Eat Melon7 Healthy Ways To Eat Melon
#awesomewaystoeatmelon, #eatmelon, #waystoeatmelon, #healthbenefitsofmelon, #amazingbenefitsofmelon
Melons are one of these fruits that are highly nutritious […]
- Ten low-calorie, high-protein foods you should tryHungry but do not know what to have to satiate your longings? Well, here are ten high protein meals, prescribed by one of the specialist nutritionists, to keep you satisfied without having […]
- 6 wonderful facts about fats that could change the way you eatWhen you might stick to a low-fat diet to lose the weight and manage cholesterol there are sure fats that ought to have a place in your diet. Naturopathic Nutritionist tells us facts you […]
- Healthy food to control DiabetesHealthy food to control Diabetes
Here are the some healthy foods, which helps in controlling the diabetes are listed below:
Brown Rice: Many of the studies reported that brown rice not […]
- Stuffed Brinjal Cury RecipeStuffed brinjal cury recipe is a popular stuffed egg plant curry from the andhra pradesh and is commonly cooked in Andhra home. It the same as ‘enne badanekai’, a north Karnataka recipe . […]
- Healthy Ways To Start The DayHealthy Ways To Start The Day
There are numerous ways to start the day. Consider the morning time as valuable and use it in a good way.
If you have the weight loss goals, then comprise […]
- How to make Indian style hummus recipe?How to make Indian style hummus recipe?
Hummus is a popular middle eastern dip made from cooked, mashed chickpeas. So here let us learn step by step how to make Indian style hummus […]