Health benefits of honey
Honey has the great use in beauty & health. The sweet nectar is loaded with the iron, calcium, sodium chlorine, potassium, phosphate, & magnesium. Honey is known to make softer skin and repair damaged hair. Here are some of the tips to use of honey in the beauty care and health benefits of honey.
Treat dry skin
Honey is great treatment for the dry skin. It has moisturising properties that help to soften the dry skin. Apply some of the honey on chapped lips, the knees & elbows and see the result. Keep it on for about 30 minutes to work up its magic on the skin. Wash with water.
Honey is the great for facial skin. You do not require to indulge on costly spa facials when the few spoons of honey can work surprises on the skin. Use honey as face mask to gain the benefits of its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and ultra-moisturizing properties. Honey can be used alone or mixed with milk. Let it stay on skin for 10 minutes, to derieve its beauty benefits. Rinse it off with water.
You can also use the honey as a naturally exfoliator. For this take some honey in the bowl and add sugar and mix. Use this as the moisturising scrub.
Honey as energy improve
Honey is the healthy alternative to sugar for energy enhance. Use it as the sweetener in your tea, coffee, in baked goodies and while cooking. The difference in energy level would soon be noticed by you.
So go ahead and use honey to improve your beauty and heal your body.
Photo credit: andreas.klodt / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- 3 Methods To Use Honey As Skin MoisturizerJust like its taste it bears multiple sweet benefits. Earlier, people used to know honey for mere inner health but now its benefits include maintaining skin health too. Honey, especially […]
- Homemade Vitamin C Serum For Face And SkinVitamin C is a powerful natural skin care tool that you can frequently find in high-end beauty products such as the vitamin C serums, creams, & lotions. Most of these products are […]
- 6 Natural Healthy Ingredients of a skin careVitamin E includes a mixture of health benefits in your body. Many studies have demonstrated and confirmed that durability, stability, and physical health has related to preserving exact […]
- 10 Homemade Fruit Facials for Glowing skinHomemade fresh and clean fruit face packs work excellent on the skin. They have marvelous effects when used on the skin. Most of the fruits are rich sources of vitamins, minerals, & […]
- 7 Ways To Eat Honey For Weight Loss7 Ways To Eat Honey For Weight Loss
#honey #milk #weight #weightloss #fitness #cholesterol #eathoneyforweightloss #honeyforweightloss
Weight loss is the first & last thing on […]
- Face Mask Recipes With Green Tea And HoneyFace Mask Recipes With Green Tea And Honey
Looking good & attractive has been the basic desire for everyone. Both men & women frequently share similar sentiments in this regard. […]
- 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth
Here are 4 Simple Onion Juice packs For Promoting Hair Growth. Read and follow the tips for better results
Raw Onion Juice:
This is […]
- Health Benefits Of Honey & MilkHealth Benefits Of Honey & Milk
The term honey and milk goes way back to times of remains. Legend says that even Cleopatra used to have the honey and milk to stay youthful and […]
- Beauty Benefits Of Drumstick LeavesBeauty Benefits Of Drumstick Leaves
Most of us use the drumsticks in a variety of recipes and enjoy its taste but researchers say that almost every part of that tree (leaves, branches […]