Are you viewing for the genuine hair care solution? Grapeseed oil for hair is one of such solvents. To whomsoever I suggested to apply it, has satisfied with its results. I have tried it several times on my hair also and found it very efficient and straightforward to practice. Below explained about Grapeseed Oil For Hair Growth.
Whom do I recommend To Apply Grapeseed Oil For Hair Growth?
1. Those who are having brittle or fragile hair. Grapeseed oil saves hair from brittleness, gains elasticity & finish back to every strand.
2. The scalp was suffering from extreme discharge from the sebaceous glands, forming greasy scales or cheesy flakes on the scalp. It has usually accompanied by itching or burning (identified as seborrhea/dandruff).
3. When hair ends have damaged from an extreme of styling, using chemicals or steaming on hair.
4. If the hair obtains greasy quickly, you can amaze whether you can apply oil. Though it might sound weird to you, this oil will not make the hair greasier. It will not close the pores, but, on the other hand, contract them, get assimilated fast, & normalize the role of the sebaceous glands.
How To Use Grapeseed Oil For Hair Growth?
It’s well-known fact that grape seed oil helps your hair immensely. It enhances a performance of the blood vessels of the scalp, repairing damaged capillaries, eliminates the harmful deposits from the scalp & hair, tons hair follicles, and overall facilities the rejuvenating effect.
But most of the people do not know how to apply it for hair precisely so as to determine its hair benefits to the total potential. In this post, I will share with you how to use it precisely for hair care.
Straightforward and easy Way To Apply Grapeseed Oil to Hair:
You can apply it alone for hair care before cleaning the hair. Just warm-up two to three tablespoons of the oil. Implementing the oil to the scalp using your fingers & massage with the fingertips near the hair roots till most of the oils receives absorbed. It is an efficient method for greasy hair. If the hair shafts also need care, only comb the hair to disseminate the oil towards the hair ends.
A better way is applying the grapeseed oil on earlier washed hair in aggregate with other essential oils as per your requirements. Here are the steps:
1. Make A Mixture:
You can apply the grape seed oil on the hair without any additive, or you can also mix it with the favorite essential oils (like lemon or Bergamot essential oil). The thumb-rule is that you combine in few drops of an essential oil for each four tbsp of grapeseed oil in the small glass bowl. Mix the oils thoroughly.
2. Rinse Your Hair:
Wash the hair with a soft shampoo. Wash out the shampoo & dry the hair a little using the soft towel.
3. Warm or Heat Up The Mixed oil:
Heat the mix lightly in the microwave for few seconds.
4. Apply The Grapeseed Oil Mix:
The oil mix should not be too hot to burn the scalp. Begin from the back of the head & move up towards the forehead. After applying at the bottom, move towards the hair ends as it is the ends of the hair that require moisture the most. Do not implement the full hot oil mixture as you want to use the rest of the oil mix to massage into the roots of the hair and your scalp smoothly.
5. Washing Your Hair:
Wrap the head with a towel and let the oils mix to absorb by hair & scalp for around thirty minutes. Next, wash the hair with lukewarm water, and then repeat washing once more with the fresh water.
You can redo the above hair therapy 2 to 3 times per week, depending upon the hair condition. This hair treatment is fast, straightforward and efficient and, so your hair is restored just after 3 to 4 methods.
Some Beauty Tips:
1. Dip the towel in warm water, strain out the water & wrap the head with it after employing the oil mix onto the scalp and hair. Allow it on for around 30 minutes before cleaning out the oil mix.
2. If you want to experiment with other essential oils, read here for the excellent essential oils for the hair care.
3. Do not comb the wet hair as it can break or make brittle hair.