Foods helps in reducing body heat
One of the easiest ways to stay hydrated in addition to controlling body heat is by eating kind of foods that help to reduce body temperature naturally. Here explained Foods helps in reducing body heat, These include:
Cardamom – In line with an ancient practice of Ayurveda, using cardamom is best way to relieve body temperature naturally. You can add cardamom in the tea as well as add as a flavoring agent in sweets and savory dishes.
Peaches – Excessive body heat affects skin and frequently ends in rashes in addition to skin soreness. Peaches are generally known for containing vitamins A new, B2 and potassium content, which are essential for maintaining the healthy skin and body. Dried peaches also helps in regulating an amount of heat produced by the body.
Apricot – Drink a glass of apricot juice mixed with the honey to cool body temperature and quench the thirst.
Buttermilk – Drinking buttermilk in Summer helps in providing the body with required probiotics, minerals and vitamins that may be depleted on account of an excessive sweat.
Watermelon – Watermelon is that one fruit that contains almost 95 percent of water and helps in reducing body heat immediately.
Coconut water – Re-hydrate your body with a glass of coconut water as it helps in naturally balancing out electrolytes in addition to regulating the body temperature.
Other foods to help reduce body heat include cucumbers, bananas, sugarcane liquid, barley, citrus fruit juices and organic teas for example mint & fennel green tea.
Note : Please consult your doctor in case your body temperature doesn’t normalize even after following these remedies.
Photo credit: Kirti Poddar / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Natural Foods to Reduce Body HeatNatural Foods to Reduce Body Heat
Body heat is not any sign of disease, but it is a good sign that your body is working against illness and disease. But, too much heat in the body is […]
- Health Benefits of Drinking ButtermilkButtermilk is specially popular during the summer as the tall glass of chilled buttermilk is refreshing and revitalizing & is the perfect remedy to the burning sun. Here are the few of […]
- Warm water vs. cold water – which is better to drink?Warm water vs. cold water – which is better to drink?
With the summer heat already soaring, grabbing a glass of cold water is usual for most of us. Hence, it is believed that drinking […]
- Amazing Beauty Benefits of buttermilk for skin and hairButtermilk has a fermented dairy product, that is very familiar during the summer season. A glass of chilled buttermilk is invigorating and refreshing. Read to Benefits of buttermilk for […]
- Benefits Of Drinking Hot MilkMilk can refresh you and help you to feel relaxed. Let us discuss about certain other benefits of hot milk in this article. Apart from energising you, a cup of hot milk can do lot more to […]
- Home remedies for reducing body heatHome remedies for reducing body heat
Here are top 8 home remedies for reducing body heat is explained. You must follow to reduce body temperature to normal.
Drink a glass of fresh […]
- 5 natural ways to Stop BelchingWhen air expands in the stomach & improves pressure in a stomach, you belch to discharge the undesired air from the stomach. There are any causes of belching. It can happen when you […]
- 7 foods that can keep you hydratedStaying hydrated is just not about drinking eight glasses of water per day. In addition to water and healthy drinks, certain foods can also contribute to the fluid intake. You can keep […]
- How to prevent premature graying of hair naturallyGinger:
Chop fresh ginger, mix with the honey, and set aside in a jar. Eat 1 teaspoon of the mixture regularly or daily to prevent premature graying of hair naturally.