Fibre-rich baby potatoes healthy recipe with skin
If potatoes make it onto the plate more frequently than carrots and broccoli then you should definitely give this dish a try. Fibre-rich baby potatoes healthy recipe with skin can be an excellent source of insoluble fibre that stimulate the digestion and promote regular bowel movement. The extra fibre obtained by consuming the vegetables skin can also prevent the blood sugar levels from rising. Fibre rich foods can also help you stave off the heart disease. These potatoes with the skin can be a classic appetiser or you can also have them as the side dish with roti. If you are fond of potatoes, you can also try this sookha aloo recipe.
Ingredients to prepare Fibre-rich baby potatoes healthy recipe with skin
- Baby potatoes : 250 g
- ajwain or fennel seeds : 1 tsp
- jeera or cumin powder : ½ tsp
- chilli powder : 1 tbsp
- coriander powder : 1 tsp
- amchur : ½ tsp
- garam masala : ½ tsp
- oil : 1½ tbsp
- Salt to taste
Method to prepare Fibre-rich baby potatoes healthy recipe with skin
- Parboil baby potatoes and leave the skin on.
- Heat oil in the non-stick pan.
- Add ajwain and jeera and let it crackle.
- Add chili powder, coriander powder, amchur and salt.
- Also, add baby potatoes and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame till the potatoes are cooked.
- Take care that they donot become soft and mushy.
- Serve hot.
Try this hot spicy baby potatoes recipe and enjoy its taste.
Photo credit: Кулинарно / Foter / CC BY-NC-SA
- Healthy Aloo Chana Chat recipeHealthy Aloo Chana Chat recipe
Healthy Aloo Chana Chat recipe is a spicy, tasty, chat pata snack, which is very easy to prepare, fresh and refreshing to eat.
This awesome and delicious […]
- Healthy Broccoli Stir FryToday, I’m here with a delicious and simple stir-fry focused on the broccoli and chick pea flour mixture. Broccoli is a nutritious vegetable that is loaded with the super nutrients and […]
- Delicious Beetroot Dosa Recipe For BreakfastDelicious Beetroot Dosa Recipe For Breakfast
#beetroot #beetrootdosa #deliciousdosa #breakfast
Beetroot is one of the most important veggies you must have at least once in a week. Rich […]
- Fried Potato Balls recipeHi friends, Today we want to share an awesome snack Potato Croquette, which makes a great company to our evening hot cuppa chai. It takes just a little effort to make these tempting […]
- Raw Banana Puttu Recipe For BreakfastRaw Banana Puttu Recipe For Breakfast
If you want to have a healthy and filling breakfast, you should choose for Kerala puttu. This is one of the best breakfast recipes which is very […]
- Broccoli and Rice CasseroleWe love to have delicious but also healthy food in the diet, so whenever you want to have something special and healthy, it’s better to have a recipe made of “Broccoli”. Broccoli initially […]
- Punjabi paneer chole recipePunjabi paneer chole recipe
Measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml
For cooking chickpeas:
chole or dried white chickpeas : 1 cup or 200 grams
Sufficient water for […]
- Tawa paneer masala recipeTawa paneer masala recipe
INGREDIENTS (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
paneer/cottage cheese - 200 to 250 gms
onion - 1 large (finely chopped) 100 to 120 gms
capsicum - 1 medium […]
- Simple Radish Paratha Recipe For BreakfastSimple #Radish #Paratha #Recipe For #Breakfast
Radish is one of very few vegetables which can only a handful consume. Being a gassy kind of vegetable, the elderly folk be inclined to keep […]