Do you fart frequently? This flatulence remedy is for you
Do you calm the hunger cramps by sipping soft drinks? Does your regular diet include a spicy meal? Is there only a 1-hour gap between your dinner and bed time? If yes, you require to know that these things take a toll on the digestive system, leading to flatulence. As farting cannot be controlled, it might leave you uncomfortable at times. While you should not depend on pills to deal with this condition all the time, this one kitchen ingredient is going to put an end to your indigestion problem i.e., flatulence. Here is flatulence remedy is for you.
Ginger : what makes it efficient?
The carminative or gas expulsion property of ginger helps to deal with flatulence. It contains a explosive oil that breaks and expels intestinal gas that is responsible for surplus gas build-up in stomach causing flatulence. Ginger also helps in the digestion of food and slows down production of gas.
How to use it?
If you are hit with the serious attack of bloating or gas, drink 1 teaspoon of freshly prepared ginger juice. This will soothe the digestive system and relieve you from feeling bloated. Adding few pieces of ginger when preparing your food also reduces formation of gas. Here is how you can make ginger juice –
Take small piece of fresh ginger. Rinse and peel it off.
Squeeze it to extract its juice.
Empty it into the bowl and allow it to settle (such that the juice rises to the top whereas the sediments remain at the bottom)
pour it in the teaspoon and drink the liquid.
If you are not in comfort of your home, you can keep a piece of ginger handy. Just chew it whenever you feel bloated.
Note: Drink ginger juice only once a day as excess consumption (more than 2 teaspoons a day) may irritate your stomach lining.
Photo credit: Source / CC BY-SA
- Health Benefits of Drinking ButtermilkButtermilk is specially popular during the summer as the tall glass of chilled buttermilk is refreshing and revitalizing & is the perfect remedy to the burning sun. Here are the few of […]
- Five natural foods to relieve bloatingIf you are one of those millions of the people who suffer from the flatulence or bloating but feel uncomfortable to talk about it publicly, then go through this post to find some naturally […]
- Health benefits of ajwain or carom seedsAjwain contains the high levels of thymol, a chemical, which helps in the release of gastric juices from the stomach and thus, speed up process of digestion. This is the reason, why ajwain […]
- Top 15 Foods That Cause ConstipationIn this post, we have given common foods that cause constipation, or at the least can ruin your digestive system, allowing it to function at smaller than its best. Try dodging these foods […]
- Home Remedies for Gas pains during PeriodsWhat makes to Cause Gas Pains During the Period, Is It Simply Gas Pains or Menstrual Cramps & How To Get Relief of that? What goes to Cause gas pain during the periods is food in the […]
- Top 6 Natural Home Remedies For MeaslesMeasles is the viral infection that involves skin rashes, fever, itching, cough, and cold. It might also cause an intense headache sore throat and runny nose. This medical situation is […]
- Best 6 Natural Remedies To Treat Spleen ProblemsThe spleen is an intestinal organ included in the production & extraction of blood cells in most vertebrates & the forming portion of the immune system or organ found in the upper […]
- Benefits of goat milkAlthough cows milk continues to be preferred daily, as drink among most of the people in the world, it have to be interesting to note that it is also one of the main cause why people […]
- 11 amazing health benefits of beetrootHow frequently do you include beetroot in the diet? Well, if does not remember when ate this purplish red root the last time. Here are 11 amazing health benefits of beetroot
One want to […]